BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Banish odor with a deodorant for men that provides long-lasting protection and imparts the scent of Acqua di Giò.

• Does it smell good ? What type of smell is it ? 2 Answers
  • Does your lady play a key factor in what cologne you buy?4 Answers
  • Doesn't the cologne remind you of guys you dated in h...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Men Deodorant Stick
  • "Although this deodorant smells good, it was not made for a day of hard work." in 1 review
  • "Purchased the gift set and this came with it." in 1 review
Kisha Z.
My husband had this once and boy did I love this sent on him. Can't wait till the holidays come around so I can purchase the gift box.
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
Bought this at walmar today and it smells amazing! I'm going to buy it all the time. Its not too over whelming and clean smelling
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells just like the cologne which is amazing!!!!!!
My boyfriend uses it and I wouldn't want him to use anything else!!!!!
Elizabeth M.
This is definitely my favorite scent for a man to wear and I'm so glad they have the same scent with other products too!
nicki B.
This fragrance is out dated. I think men wearing this sent need to be introduced to new more current options.
Yesi R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My hubby loves trying on different types of deodorants. Armani is definitely one of his favorite kinds of deo!
Matthew  E.
TEXARKANA, TX
Nice clean smell that makes my wife melt. If she ain't loving it on me, it's a no go. i dig this one.
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love it can last all day long an still smell great, my boyfriend loves it! He will forever wear it.
Valerie H.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great fragrance for men. Purchased the gift set and this came with it. He liked it, as well as me!
grisel b.
I love the smell! It's so delicious. My husbands favorite! Definitely recommend.
Matthew  E.
TEXARKANA, TX
Does your lady play a key factor in what cologne you buy?
Ulises T.
Pacoima, CA
Does it smell good ? What type of smell is it ?
nicki B.
Doesn't the cologne remind you of guys you dated in high school?

Amazon