BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Banish odor with a deodorant for men that provides long-lasting protection and imparts the scent of Acqua di Giò.

• Does it smell good ? What type of smell is it ? 2 Answers
  • Does your lady play a key factor in what cologne you buy?4 Answers
  • Doesn't the cologne remind you of guys you dated in h...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Men Deodorant Stick
  • "Although this deodorant smells good, it was not made for a day of hard work." in 1 review
  • "Purchased the gift set and this came with it." in 1 review
Daisy Y.
It smells so good. My husband uses it everyday. It's great on his skin and the smell lasts all day . I like that it's clear. I would recommend this for any guy. Husband got it at Macy's in a set.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Although this deodorant smells good, it was not made for a day of hard work. It seems to have a higher alcohol content to it and left myself and the hubby feeling a little sticky under the arms. When it comes to deodorants sometimes it is better to just stick to the basics!!!
Patty A.
Parlier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This a one of my hubbies favorite deodorant to use it's a gel base deodorant easy to use drys clear and smells wonderful we purchased it at Macy's as a gift set for Father's Day and I would gladly recommend this to anyone
lauren w.
Bradenton, FL
Great smell. My husband got this with his cologne in a kit. It is very irritating to his skin so he refuses to use it. I am using it so it does not go to waist and it does not irritate my skin at all so user beware if you have had issues with deodorants in the past or if you have sensitive skin
davinia D.
Fort Myers, FL
This is by far my favorite cologne that my husband wears. It compliments him very well. I can't help but smile when I smell it. The smell lasts a long time too. I was surprised. I'm just so in love.
Jayne E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend has used this. I love the scent and he says it works well. Only downfall is the price is too high for him to use this daily so he switches to cheaper products on normal days.
Brianna Q.
San Antonio , TX
I love Giorgio Armani. Seriously the smell is amazing.... It is the cologne that gets me.... The deodorant isn't as great cause it is not cologne but it still works and smells good.
Daniel F.
I really like the cologne, and after shave, but the deodorant didn't last the whole day. It's ok for days when you aren't too active, but when you are regular deodorant is better.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and it smells SO GOOD. he loves this deodorant too, it lasts and works good and the smell stays strong all day! highly recommend!
ere V.
San Diego, CA
My favorite to my husband! I love the smell is really refresh It my gift for him every year the perfume and deodorant and he is happy!! Try it !!
Matthew  E.
TEXARKANA, TX
Does your lady play a key factor in what cologne you buy?
Ulises T.
Pacoima, CA
Does it smell good ? What type of smell is it ?
nicki B.
Doesn't the cologne remind you of guys you dated in high school?

Amazon