BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Drawing inspiration from the aquatic, woody scent of Acqua Di Giò, this soothing after shave calms the skin and protects the face.

• I can't figure out how to write a review on Wal-Mart.com1 Answers
  • What a the texture like?1 Answers
  • Has any one ever gotten a rash when wearing4 Answers
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Best aftershave for a man! It smells so sexy. I always give it to the men in my life for the holidays. Pretty decent pricing for the quality.
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
Love the smell. Men or women's! They're both really good! I would recommend to anyone who is willlkng to spend the money
Kay D.
Granville, OH
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. It is his favorite and whenever he runs out he has to go grab another one.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I buy this aftershave for my hubby and put it on him after shaving everytime i just love the smell. Its so attractive
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
This is my favorite men's cologne...it smells wonderful without being over powering...it has been my favorite for years...and I still remember the first man I met who wore it...I can pick this scent out of a crowd
Alli M.
Oh Good Lawrd! Aqua Di Gio makes me swoon! The scent is intoxicating with notes of sweet and salt, heavy spices, with a woody musk base. Can be found at Ulta, Nordstoms, Macy's, Sephora, and Amazon. I have bought more bottles than I care to admit.
Amy A.
Smells just like the Giorgio Armani cologne. My husband loves this stuff! Definitely worth getting for a great man you know!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
My husband loves this and the smell of it is absolutely amazing! Try the cologne as well:) We usually it at Nordstroms or Macys.
Smerk R.
I have never smelled anything more sexy on a man! I have loved Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio ever since I first smelled it years ago & nothing has came out better to this day. I'm a repeat purchaser for sure.
Jessica D.
Got this for my boyfriend and he is obsessed with this. It smells amazing and doesn't burn his skin
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Anyone else love when their men wear this?
katina h.
For those who own this, how do it smell?
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Has any one ever gotten a rash when wearing
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
Is the scent just as good as the cologne?
Reggie K.
Colton, CA
What a the texture like?