katina h.

For those who own this, how do it smell?

Karla S.
Karla S.
1 year, 7 months ago
It smells very good. Not soft or strong, is in the middle I think.
Brandy O.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Odum, GA
2 years, 3 months ago
This is my all time favorite smell on men. it is not over powering or musky. it just smells clean and inviting. I love it!
Regina H.
Smells amazing!
Christina P.
Christina P.
2 years, 11 months ago
I love the smell of this. very clean. I get migraines with strong scents and this is definitely not one of them. I love when my husband wears it
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
2 years, 11 months ago
It's a really clean sexy smell. It's very unique I can always tell when someone is wearing it. Very intoxicating. You'll love it!