BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Drawing inspiration from the aquatic, woody scent of Acqua Di Giò, this soothing after shave calms the skin and protects the face.

• I can't figure out how to write a review on Wal-Mart.com1 Answers
  • What a the texture like?1 Answers
  • Has any one ever gotten a rash when wearing4 Answers
Amanda H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love when my boyfriend uses this to shave. I personally think that it isn't unisex as it has a very masculine musk to it. He wears the cologne as well and I think they just accent each other perfectly. It's a little pricey but it lasts awhile.
Jeremy S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this cologne and after shave. Best smelling stuff I have come across in a long time. A little pricey but women LOVE it so its totally worth it! I have gotten so many compliments on this aftershave! It smells really good and lasts all day! I would recommend buying this product! You wont be disappointed!
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Gives that nice fresh smell after shave that smoothed skin with our irritating it. But it depends on your skin type as this is an aftershave you do irritate your skin if you shave and add something like this on your skin.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
One word...YUM. This product smells like heave it is my go to for my husband or for a gift for a guy when we can't think of anything! I have never met anyone that didn't like this scent. So wonderful
Shaniza N.
Bellerose, NY
I used this initially after I got my eyebrows threaded and my skin was stinging! I figured that since men put on aftershave after the sting of a razor, it could work on the skin around my eyebrows and boy, was I right!! This was so smooth and had a great scent but also relieved that stinging sensation immediately. I love using this on my face after getting it threaded and on my armpits after I shave and it starts to sting. LOVE IT.
Alli M.
Oh Good Lawrd! Aqua Di Gio makes me swoon! The scent is intoxicating with notes of sweet and salt, heavy spices, with a woody musk base. Can be found at Ulta, Nordstoms, Macy's, Sephora, and Amazon. I have bought more bottles than I care to admit.
Nancy N.
So I just decided to buy my boyfriend this & oh lorddd it has to my favorite smell on him! It actually beats his Burberry collection. I wish it lasted all day (or maybe he's not spraying enough) just like his Burberry colognes. Its one of the most popular cologne around & every guy I know probably has this sitting on their desk.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This smells soo amazing!! I love when my husband wears this!! Worth the money just because of the smell in my opinion! So I would definitely recommend for others to buy for their husbands! I do really love the design of it also.
Smerk R.
I have never smelled anything more sexy on a man! I have loved Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio ever since I first smelled it years ago & nothing has came out better to this day. I'm a repeat purchaser for sure.
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
This is my all time fave men's cologne! It doesn't matter how much time passes, if I smell it, I know exactly what it is and I HAVE to compliment the cologne saavy gentleman wearing it! If orgasms for women were a bottled fragrance, this would be it!!!
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Anyone else love when their men wear this?
katina h.
For those who own this, how do it smell?
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Has any one ever gotten a rash when wearing
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
Is the scent just as good as the cologne?
Reggie K.
Colton, CA
What a the texture like?