Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Gift Of Style

Acqua di Giò Gift of Style

What are the fragrance notes for this cologne? Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray
I would  to try this :P
I would  to try this :P
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Gift Of Style!
How would you rate this product?
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
This has always been one of my go-to colognes through the years. Masculine, yet subtle. A bit pricey, but worth it. I got the smallest size online several years back for a decent price. Better than retail. I would recommend this for other guys who don't want a super strong scent, yet want to smell nice for their special lady.
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Gift Of Style uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Purchased at: Macy's
The fragrance that started my love for the Giorgio Armani line. I think we all have a signature scent we keep going back to and this is definitely one of them. The aquatic notes always takes me back to that first use. I use it more during the summer season but any season will work. Combined with Profumo and Absolu you have your rotation all set. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau De Toilette
Brandy D.
One of the best smelling scents for men ever made. Of course Gorgio Armani makes this! The different notes in this really melt me. It is long lasting and well worth every penny. It fits all handsome men.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Yes this is my boyfriend's favorite cologne and also my favorite of his! It makes him smell so irresistibly good I almost don't want him wearing it in public.. It's that good !!!
Evely R.
Liberty Twp, OH
In love with this fragrance last long and is very affordable not too expensive. It’s my boyfriends and I favorite. A sexy fragrance.
Meesha K.
Coraopolis , PA
Let me begin by saying that I really love this cologne! I'm usually the one who buys cologne for my Hubby. He smells absolutely "handsome" to put it politely and "sexy" (oops) when he has this on. It's fresh yet warm without being too sporty, too citrusy, too musky... Like it doesn't smell like a body wash or deodorant or like cigars. It's long-lasting - a little goes a long way and lasts all day. This is Hubby's staple along with D&G Light Blue. I would recommend this for younger men bc it is a tad over-powering in comparison to DGLB. My dad prefers DGLB, which is more subtle.
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Gift Of Style uploaded by Roseanne B.
Acqua Di Gio Absolu Giorgio Armani Eau De Parfum. Very nice mans cologne. It lasts long time. The scent is great and I am a female. Throughout the hours it remains pleasant. Price adequate & recommend!
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite scent in men's cologne. I think it just a very manly, woody smell and I just really enjoy the way it smells on my husband!! It is price, but it lasts a long time. U would recommend this. I definitely would buy this for my husband again!
Anneliese Q.
Uniontown, OH
I personally love this. I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it as well. It has a very fresh smell, but also very light. I bought this at Macy's and will definitely buy it again. Although it's really great, it could be a little less expensive.
Elena C.
Aurora, IL
IN LOVE! seriously... I love the smell it's so seductive and so not over the top! Bought this for my boyfriend because I love love love it so so much! Last long and it's not strong or musky.

365 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bill D.
Plant city fl
il y a 4 jours
James S. il y a 3 jours
Black Orchid, Black Truffle, Patchouli, Bergamot, Black Currant, Sandalwood and vanilla.
Ketevan M.