GIORGIO ARMANI ACQUA DI GIO FOR WOMEN Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Experience Eau De Toilette Gioia a hymn to nature in all its forms. A clean, incredibly fresh, aquatic scent that is ultra-approachable, yet memorable. This blooming citrus floral scent features delightful notes of primafiore lemon, peonies, water jasmine, and sweet brown sugar for a unique and charming touch. Notes: Primafiore Lemon, Peonies, Water Jasmine, Brown Sugar. Style: Fresh. Aquatic. Approachable.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I wanted to try this because everyone raves about it and because the only other fresh smelling perfume I own is Chanel Chance Eau Vive and I love that but it leans alittle towards being masculine. I bought this at Ulta yesterday and I sprayed it on paper and at first I didnt like it much but today I sprayed it on my wrist and rubbed it on my clothes and I love it!! Smells so soft, clean and fresh. I can't wait to use it more this summer!
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
I love love love this scent!!!. It’s so fresh and sexy at the same time!!. I get compliments every time I wear it!!. I just wish the scent lasted longer, but I’m noticing that’s a common theme with most perfumes. If you like CK1 and cool water type perfumes try this one!! It smells so good!! I wear it everyday if it were so pricy haha
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I loved the men's version of this fragrance for years before I learned of the female version.  I was skeptical that I'd not like it as much as I did the men's.  But HELLO my love!  It is incredible.  I was gifted a bottle for Christmas last year and its long gone.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I was so in love with the men's version of this, I had to try the women's. And it does not let down! It's not even very expensive. I highly recommend and he smell lasts for hours so I recommend not to spray too much as it can be strong if you do. Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Spray for Women
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
yes! LOVE a perfume that has both a musky with slight floral undertone. Im addicted to aqua di gio and I often buy it for my husband. So of course naturally I had to try the womens line and I feel like its just as enticing. Normally I use this for special occasions cause it kinda pricey as are all designer perfumes but all in all I love this smell.
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
I have kept this scent in my purse over the last year. I will typically ask for it as a Christmas gift or get it during one of Ulta's sales but it smells amazing and very sophisticated. I have gone through over two bottles and will keep coming back for more.
Jamie M.
Puyallup, WA
This is a light scent that lasts all day! Its not overwhelming at all. You can get it at Macys and Perfume Stores for a reasonable price considering. Scent is a mix of floral and citrus. A little goes a long ways even though it is a light scent so this will last you! However if you want it stronger you can just adjustment the amount of sprays you use.
Lindsey E.
This perfume has a sharp, floral scent that gives the wearer a really clean smell, which I like. I am not sold on its ability to last, however. Other Armani perfumes seem to last longer than this one, and I have experimented by spraying it both on skin and clothing.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fresh clean scent which I love. It was released around summer time (last year) making it a perfect scent !! You can find it at Sephora or Macy's. Not at all pricey.
androlux ..
Such a great fresh scent with very bright notes. Reminds me of summer, which is why I wear it mostly in summer! If you want a citrus, crisp, fresh fragrance, this is the one for you!
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
Is it a good scent ? Is it worth buying ?
Sharon S.
Is this for men or women?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
How does this smell?
Christie L.
I love my Giorgio Armani Beauty Acqua di Gioia the scent is so unique and lasts all day. I haven't heard of this one what does it smell like?
Jecilaine O.
Barueri
Esse perfume é tudo de bom! Bem classudo mesmo, acho bem sensual, não é doce que enjoa e tem cheiro de festa kkk Não é do tipo que sufoca, mas é marcante e em mim dura muito, também achei engraçado falarem que não dura, pq mesmo depois do banho ele fica presente na minha pele. Super aprovado???

back