BY GIORGIO ARMANI #5 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
Chris M.
broken arrow, ok
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this aquatic fragrance! Have been using it for years. It will be in my collection as long as it is in production.
Sarah S.
Akron
I am usually a huge fan of various men’s colognes. Though this is such an incredibly popular one, I am not a fan of it. It has a spicy, yet citrus smell to it. It is a bit woodsy, but unfortunately without much of a musk scent. It if had a bit more of a musky scent, I’d probably like it more.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
My fiancée wears Acqua Di Gio & it’s my absolute favorite men’s cologne in the world. Has the best scent & its long lasting, would recommend to any man who wants to smell super sexy. 😋
Sarah T.
Watertown, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg!! This is AMAZING! I buy this for my husband every year! And I literally sit by him and smell him all the time
Nathan J.
So nice! My go to aftershave and I use it almost on a daily basis. Subtle but lasting clean fragrance. I would say that this is more for the day work-type aftershave than for any special events.
Jay J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
The best smelling mens cologne ever...period. You can wear it with anything and it fits the occasion perfectly
Benita T.
Aurora
LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! I smells so fresh and citrus. I would recommend this to any man. I wear this as well and I get so many compliments on it smelling amazing. Amazing price and will definitely be buying again and again. I don't think it needs any improvement besides maybe a bigger bottle for the price.
Na K.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and stable and also a wonderful seal I want to win this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that the highest level and its kind is excellent and there is no such thing at all once again I hope you give me a wonderful gift such as this and these Markhamn The best brands and brands at all mean that they are bigger than anything else and there is no second comparison I want this if possible best Mentk for children and sensitive people beautiful product
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: ULTA
The most seductive and sexy scent I've ever smelled on a man! Period! I can easily tell the difference when someone is wearing it compared to the other similar scents. This one stands out and it's incredible!
Amanda H.
Minford, OH
Absolutely love the smell. It's not to strong and also last hours! I seriously can't get enough of this!!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.

Amazon