BY GIORGIO ARMANI #1 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
In my opinion, purchasing Acqua Di Gio now would be like buying a first gen iPhone. Yes, it is a classic cologne that really was a big part of starting the fresh/aquatic fragrance trend (which I love, don't get me wrong). I just find it to be too recognizable, too stale, and there are so many colognes out there these days that take the best aspects of Acqua Di Gio and have modernized them. I'm sure in a decade it will be long enough where it is a classic and back for nostalgic purposes, but if you're in the market to buy something now I'd look elsewhere.
Elena F.
I hate this scent. Every guy owns this and they always put too much. So cliche and over priced. Also the people that wear this never know what smells good so they rely on other guys telling them or the ladies/men working at the fragrance counters
Chandni P.
This product is quite disappointing for myself as a lover of armani products. Despite much love from other reviewers, I would have to say this is my least favourite fragrance by armani.
Perfect if you like light, fresh with citrus notes fragrances but I would not recommend this for those that prefer a more sweet, elegant and deeper fragrance.
Georgia G.
Not worth the hype tbh It Dosnt smell nice
And I can get better ones for cheaper so yeah
Marisa A.
Huele super bien ,super recomendada ,es muy fresca no es una colonia pegajosa y dura casi todo el dia
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Giorgio Armani I die for this , the price is so worth it and the product it's pure lux
Randielynn T.
Mount bethel , PA
I am really not fond of this smell at all. Ladies this is a little muskier than most. But it's not for everyone, I like different smells I guess. My mom loved it so that told me all I needed to know after. If you're young you probably won't like it unless you're going to church with your grandmother type smell.
Courtney R.
Toronto
I love this Cologne although it is a little over rated and overdone in my opinion. The scent is good though and pretty strong, a little bit goes a long way.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
It smells OK,not a real big fan.I smelled better.
But I see a lot likes.It must smell good to some
Karla A.
Qué se puede decir sobre esta marca... muy buena, frangancias muy exquisitas y variadas.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.