BY GIORGIO ARMANI #5 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
Shannon L.
Adel, GA
This is my husband’s absolute favorite cologne. It is on the expensive side so he only gets it for holidays but it smells good.
Kaylyn C.
My boyfriend wears this cologne a lot. The smell of it is amazing. I love to spray some of his clothes that he gave me and spray it down with this cologne so that way they will smell like him <3 yes, it is expensive. But it so worth the money.
Frag W.
Memphis
I almost feel wrong for writing a review on this fragrance.Safe to say it's one of the best designer fragrances of all time
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
I just recieved a sample of this from #Ulta. It smells so divine, I wish my hubby would bathe in it. He wears #Curve a lot and to me that just has a soapy smell to it. But this... This smells like heaven 👼
Hello.Very nice product I love to review this product..It's my favorite perfume thank you for this productAccept my respect
Donna B.
Athens, TN
This is my absolute favorite cologne for my hubbie.  It is a sexy smelling cologne yet masculine.  I usually buy him the sets with the bath items or a travel size but it is so long-lasting.
Anh D.
MARGATE
It's classic, refreshing. presentation is cool. The bottle is classic for men and you should try it out. Personal thought is it is citrus smell so spring or summer is ideal for this fragrance. The price is not that high. So it is highly recommend to have one in the collection.
Crystal W.
Wanamaker, IN
My husband wears this cologne so this year for Christmas that is what he will be getting in his stocking. It smells so amazing!
Maggie D.
This is my husbands cologne and I love it! The scent is not over powering. He has been using it for year. The packaging is nice too! He has tried other products but keeps coming back to this! 5 stars for sure.
Heather R.
Portage, IN
This smells amazing! This is definitely a must have in our collection. I never go without it.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.

Amazon