BY GIORGIO ARMANI #1 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
Sarah P.
Bethlehem, PA
My ex-boyfriend used to use this scent. It is absolutely one of my favorites! It has an amazing smell and lasted a long time. I always loved when he wore it and would buy it for him all the time. Worth the price and I recommend this as a gift or for yourself.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I love this cologne! It's the only kind I'll buy my husband. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day long! Sometimes I even lightly spray my sheets with it! I definitely recommend this product!
Sean M.
Ham Lake , MN
This is my favorite  It doesn't smell like teenage boy and it doesn't smell like an old man. There aren't very many products that don't hit one of those categories. This is a nice subtle smell but still gets the job done and keeps you smelling good.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this cologne! I remember buying this for my boyfriend years ago!! If your stuck on what to buy for a guy in your life this would be something he would love....and think of you every time he wears it :)
Allie R.
Gilroy, CA
My husband has this in our bathroom. It's amazing and last for a while not as long as I'd like but definitely an amazing scent. It's a bit pricey so unfortunately he does have an alternate cologne. I would buy it again for him but if it was a bit discounted.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD
My husband has used this cologne for years. It's a very handsome scent that isn't too musky or overwhelming. The price is reasonable and not too expensive. I've gotten him many bottles for different gifts, makes for a great stocking stuffer
Hayley H.
Mason, MI
My favorite Cologne scent! My fiance has been wearing this for 5 years. It's not overpowering, has an amazing scent, and it's very long lasting. Not too pricey either!
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
This cologne is a great men's choice it is fresh clean scent. The price is pretty reasonable and you can find this specific cologne at a lot of different stores now. It last all day on the skin and is a great gift for your husband or the man in your life!
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
Gifted this to my boyfriend! And well it's honestly amazing I love it!!! Payed only 54 for a 3.4 FL oz bottle ! It's lasted him a while now and I would absolutely buy it again!
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
Not sure if its weird but i always used to steal a spray or two for myself from my love before going to work. I just love the scent so much that i wanted to wear it too.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.

back