SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI

Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.

Brooke B.
Brooke B.
1 year, 8 months ago
You deff should. It smells so good a bit pricey but worth it
Milla S.
Milla S.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes you should!! My husband LOVES it and it lasts all day! The longest wearing and best smelling cologne he has. We've repurchases it 3 times already.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Pedro, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
My husband loves this stuff. He isn't big on perfume or cologne in general, but this is the only kind he will wear.
Lucero V.
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! it's the perfect gift for men.
Tatum P.
Tatum P.
Yes love it!
Daleigh D.
Daleigh D.
1 year, 9 months ago
It smells amazing and my boyfriend says it's worth every penny!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
1 year, 9 months ago
Not cheap smelling at all!! I smelt it and bought the large and small kit so we could put one in the car lol
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes this a great scent. My boyfriend loves this cologne and you can get a nice gift set at Macy's
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
No please don't every teenage boy in America owns this fragrance I literally hate it. It's so basic. Get your boyfriend Virgin Island Waters by Creed it's literally the best smell a man can wear.
Chelsea S.