Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
In my opinion, purchasing Acqua Di Gio now would be like buying a first gen iPhone. Yes, it is a classic cologne that really was a big part of starting the fresh/aquatic fragrance trend (which I love, don't get me wrong). I just find it to be too recognizable, too stale, and there are so many colognes out there these days that take the best aspects of Acqua Di Gio and have modernized them. I'm sure in a decade it will be long enough where it is a classic and back for nostalgic purposes, but if you're in the market to buy something now I'd look elsewhere.