BY GIORGIO ARMANI #4 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
In my opinion, purchasing Acqua Di Gio now would be like buying a first gen iPhone. Yes, it is a classic cologne that really was a big part of starting the fresh/aquatic fragrance trend (which I love, don't get me wrong). I just find it to be too recognizable, too stale, and there are so many colognes out there these days that take the best aspects of Acqua Di Gio and have modernized them. I'm sure in a decade it will be long enough where it is a classic and back for nostalgic purposes, but if you're in the market to buy something now I'd look elsewhere.
Anh D.
MARGATE
It's classic, refreshing. presentation is cool. The bottle is classic for men and you should try it out. Personal thought is it is citrus smell so spring or summer is ideal for this fragrance. The price is not that high. So it is highly recommend to have one in the collection.
Donna B.
Athens, TN
This is my absolute favorite cologne for my hubbie.  It is a sexy smelling cologne yet masculine.  I usually buy him the sets with the bath items or a travel size but it is so long-lasting.
Eddie C.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Macy's
This cologne is very amazing it is long lasting the performance is great it lasts up to 8 hours on my skin I have used this over the years I am on my 4th bottle I would highly recommend this to everyone
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this is the cologne every man needs to have and every woman or man needs to gift their significant other. It smells so nice and it is my husbands favorite. It is long lasting and worth the price. I think this is the cologne that makes a woman turn around after asking herself, “Who smells that good?”
Jennifer O.
Omg, this cologne is amazing!!! I bought it for my husband for Christmas because he needed something different, and WOW, I can't get over how delicious he smells while wearing it!. Ladies and gentlemen, get this cologne.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Warning: If a man wears this I will automatically fall in love. I am OBSESSED with this scent. Its just calming and sexy! I have never smelled this on someone where it just did not work for them. Armani literally perfected men's cologne and I thank them for that!
Kaylyn C.
My boyfriend wears this cologne a lot. The smell of it is amazing. I love to spray some of his clothes that he gave me and spray it down with this cologne so that way they will smell like him <3 yes, it is expensive. But it so worth the money.
Kim H.
Westminster
I love this!! My fiancé wears this, and I could literally hug him all day! It smells amazing. It’s a little pricey BUT a little goes a long way. He can spray his clothes once, and the smell lasts all day. On a 1-10 scale, it’s a 11!
Bonnie L.
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.

Amazon