Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

It is so fascinating to me how scent and memory works. I canNOT be objective about this fragrance because my high school boyfriend wore it and there are bad memories there so…. I can’t stand this one! But seeing so many good reviews it makes me a bit sad I can’t be objective about this one!
HoW many woman love this on their man??
Is this a fragrance that a woman would like on a man?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Jerimy G.
Dallas, TX
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jerimy G.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have already done one review but here’s official,This is one of the best dents I have ever owned ,I had to go purchase a bigger bottle .
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Excellent men cologne. It smell Amazing! It’s a sent that last all day! This is hands down my favorite on my husband.
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this #GiorgioArmani Acqua Di Gio is a cologne that will smell good on any man. It’s a fresh aquatic scent that is truly unique and stands out but isn’t over powering. It’s long lasting and is one that has been bought more than once!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Eli R.
ami me gusto porque no es tan fuerte el olor,solo que ami espso dice que huele como a mujer😁😆pero nisiquiera si Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum huele rico
Desmond P.
Columbia, SC
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Desmond P.
If you like a lite fresh fragrance for spring, definitely give this a try. The scent is long lasting and not over powering. The bottle is easy to handle and the atomizer gives a nice evenly distributed mist. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Eau De Toilette
Vanessa O.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Vanessa O.
This product is one of my Hunny's favorite colognes. He smells so good. Especially when we go out, its definitely a turn on 🤣❤🙌🏼😘 smells so fresh! Perfect for spring or summer. Ladies your men will love this smell. And so will you.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lisa M.
Acqua Di Gio is my favorite scent for men's cologne! It's a very sexy scent. My boyfriend has worn it for years. It's light, fresh and has a little bit of spice. It's not overpowering like some men's colognes. A huge win in my book!
Jennifer A.
Caraway, AR
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer A.
I received this from sopost as a sample thru the mail and there is no comparison to the fresh smell. I gave this to my husband as it's a men's cologne. The scent is a very clean and floral musk smell in my opinion. I'm gonna buy him the full size of this for the summer months for next year.
Nelson Gil Escano  G.
Bronx, NY
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nelson Gil Escano  G.
🍋💦🌸. ESSENZA is one of the best flankers of the saga, a modern take of the original, richer and deeper. Same direction: FRESH, AQUATIC and CITRUSY. The main difference is a twist of SWEET/ FLORAL nuance over its pioneer. Mature, elegant and versatile for the warmer days of the year.
Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My husband uses this and ugh, it. Smells. Amazing! A couple squirts go a long way. I love that his pillow smells just like him.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...