BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Acqua di gio blends fresh notes of melon and pear with an armful of hyacinth, jasmine, rose and lily. At the base, a wake of musk and sandalwood caress the senses with sensuality and serenity.

• How well do these work? 1 Answers
  • Does the women aqua di gio have a nice scent like the mens.1 Answers
  • Does this smell nice and is it worth the money? 3 Answers
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I wanted to try this because everyone raves about it and because the only other fresh smelling perfume I own is Chanel Chance Eau Vive and I love that but it leans alittle towards being masculine. I bought this at Ulta yesterday and I sprayed it on paper and at first I didnt like it much but today I sprayed it on my wrist and rubbed it on my clothes and I love it!! Smells so soft, clean and fresh. I can't wait to use it more this summer!
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
This has been my signature scent for almost 10 years - I absolutely LOVE it. I was a huge fan of the men's cologne, so naturally when they released a perfume, I was all about it. It's not too floral and has a nice, crisp scent that lasts all day. I literally get asked what I'm wearing every single time I have it on.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
I love love love this scent!!!. It’s so fresh and sexy at the same time!!. I get compliments every time I wear it!!. I just wish the scent lasted longer, but I’m noticing that’s a common theme with most perfumes. If you like CK1 and cool water type perfumes try this one!! It smells so good!! I wear it everyday if it were so pricy haha
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I loved the men's version of this fragrance for years before I learned of the female version.  I was skeptical that I'd not like it as much as I did the men's.  But HELLO my love!  It is incredible.  I was gifted a bottle for Christmas last year and its long gone.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I love me some Giovanni aqua baby this mail this is like heaven I will recommend a for any lady does litheness male life of 1st blown flower go beauty girl's go getting
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I was so in love with the men's version of this, I had to try the women's. And it does not let down! It's not even very expensive. I highly recommend and he smell lasts for hours so I recommend not to spray too much as it can be strong if you do. Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Spray for Women
Mirta R.
Anaheim , CA
This is a beautiful classic perfume. This has a floral smell without being over powering. This could be used for a nice fresh day scent and lasts all day even when you think you don't smell it, just check your clothes you still have the scent going strong!
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
I have kept this scent in my purse over the last year. I will typically ask for it as a Christmas gift or get it during one of Ulta's sales but it smells amazing and very sophisticated. I have gone through over two bottles and will keep coming back for more.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This smell is such a clean refreshing smell. Not too pricey compared to others. I love the packaging, especially the gift set. I've bought this for myself and my mom and we keep purchasing it over time because we love it so much!
Morgan C.
Paragould, AR
It took me FOREVER to find the perfect perfume for me and I finally found it!! This perfume lasts literally until you scrub it off in the shower. It’s not too sweet and not too strong. I typically get headaches from smells and this one does not have that effect on me. Definitely recommend!! Smells sooo good!!
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
Jessica D.
Does this have a lasting power?
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
Is it a good scent ? Is it worth buying ?
Courtney H.
Wollongong
Does this smell nice and is it worth the money?
Sharon S.
Is this for men or women?

Amazon