This aquatic, hyacinth fragrance opens with a splash of fresh, calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine. Light, aquatic nuances mix with jasmine fragrance, crisp rock rose, rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli to create a men's fragrance that is both fresh and sensual.

Mood: Natural and authentic. Woody marine freshness.

how much is this?
Does this smell better than creed aventus for men?
Is this fragrance as strong as it was when it originally came out in the 90s?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Ahhh, where do I start lol. This is my fiance & my favorite cologne of his! It's more on the pricey side, but in my opinion is most definitely worth it. I love the sweet, floral scent, some wouldnt consider sweet/floral to be a masculine scent but this one is. He sprays this on him & the scent lasts and lingers allll day long. Its heavenly! You just can't compare the knock offs to this, theres no comparison! Its easy to find & is sold in many major retailers. Definitely worth every penny.
This. Is. The. Best. Smelling. Men's. Cologne. In. History. Of. All. Men's. Cologne. Seriously though, I clearly love it. My husband keeps this stocked because it is my favorite. If I could wear it myself without people looking at me strangely, I definitely would. I will definitely continue to purchase and recommend this! (Last year, we dropped a brand new bottle onto our tile in the bathroom, and I cried because the bottle shattered. As a plus, my bathroom smelt amazing for a little while!)
Constantine
With all do respect, this is a 5 star cologne BUT I do have one problem with it....... this is one of (if not “the”) most popular men’s fragrance. Men and women love this scent and it is very distinguishable. When I wear it, I tend to get a lot of compliments on it. Occasionally, people can tell what it is whereas they never can tell with my other choices. WHEN BUYING THIS, beware that there are many knockoffs of Acqua Di Giò even with the same name so be sure to purchase at the big department stores such as Kohl’s, Macy’s and such to get the real / genuine product.
Dearing, GA
love this smell.  it is long lasting and smells very good and fresh.  would purchase over and over again. Very good price also
Burtonsville, MD
In my opinion, Giorgio Armani makes the best colognes on the market. Both Acqua di Gio and Armani Code are my favorite products and will stay loyal to them for as long as I live. As a student, this is one of those perfumes perfectly priced so that most people my age won't be willing to spend that much money on it, and I am willing to spend that much money to smell unique.
I will say this scent is very recognizable for me, one of my friends in high school use to wear this and I was always able to distinguish him because of this scent. It's not overly strong but it's a nice scent on a guy. I don't think I've met anyone else that uses this scent so this scent really stuck with him, I guess you can say it left a lashing impression.
Hamilton , ND
Giorgio Armani  Acqua Di Giò Eau De Toilette uploaded by Skin D.
I fell in love with my husband the first time I met him because of his cent. this was his perfume at the time and he still uses it till this day. it has a muscular, clear sexy cent. It is worth every penny. it lasts forever, untill I washes his cloths.
Burgaw, NC
This is my all time most favorite scent!! I started wearing this in the late 90s and haven't gone without it in my collection! It takes me back to my clubbing days. Ladies are always commenting on how great this scent smells. They just want to stand close to you when you're wearing it. You will love this scent!
Another men’s cologne I keep in my collection.  A strong slice scent with a hint of maybe vanilla or a flower I just can’t place.  Lasts all day.  Expensive but because you don’t have to reapply during the day the bottle will last longer.  I recommend this one to try for men and women.
Reno
I bought this for my husband, and to totally go TMI but this is the most sexual cologne EVER! The smell makes me want to jump his bones asap. Not overly pungent like some, just the right amount of fragrant but subtle. I had initially got him a mini at Macy's but finally went back for the full size!

366 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tampa, FL
10 months ago
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Eau De Toilette lmk if anyone else mixes this with a sauvage to get a perfect combination of fresh and musk?
Kayleigh L. • 2 months ago