Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Absolu Fragrance for Men

Introducing ACQUA DI GIÒ ABSOLU fragrance for men, celebrating the union between fresh water and warm wood. Seen through the eyes of Giorgio Armani, the alliance of water and wood takes us on a journey into timeless masculinity, embracing a deeper overall consciousness.

Using marine notes and patchouli, a new bold, refined, and elegant fragrance has been created. The patchouli provides the perfect balance between the aquatic fragrance and the woody aromas, creating true masculinity with a sensual twist that is at the heart of the fragrance. Woods overdose and ambery addictive warmness of labdanum resinoid blow masculinity and character to the fragrance in the base.

The ABSOLU bottle keeps the iconic shape of Acqua di Giò but reveals its luminous amber-colored fragrance in a clear transparent glass. At the top, the unique cap made of sustainably sourced ash wood creates a perfectly balanced contrast with the shiny metallic collar.

Created by Alberto Morillas, the composition is a powerful and sophisticated alliance of woody notes softened by a fresh aquatic signature. A true statement of natural elegance celebrating the relationship between man and nature.

Is the smell strong or a good smell?
What about this?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Absolu Fragrance for Men!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie F.
Milwaukee
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Absolu Fragrance for Men uploaded by Stephanie F.
One smell & I bought this for my husband at Macy's. This fragrance is woodsy with citrus & aquatic top notes. Very fresh at first & the dry is sophisticated. I believe I paid somewhere around $130 only a few months ago & it's about halfway gone already.
Emily D.
Hermantown, MN
I received this cologne for testing purposes from Influenster and gifted it to my husband. He really isn’t the cologne-wearing type of guy, but he really liked it! I also love the scent; I think it’s masculine and sexy.
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
I recently received a sample of the Aqua di Gio Absolu scent and it's amazing. It has those rich woody scents that I enjoy during the winter season but also the clean fragrance that Giorgio Armani has always had. It's not as strong as their Profumo line (which I also enjoy) but it definitely gets you compliments. Another great addition to my Giorgio Armani line.
Patrisia G.
Palmdale, CA
Im absolutely in love with this men’s cologne my husbands been using the Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme for a long time already and when I revived this in the mail he also feel in love with the smell. When he first tried it on and we went to a family gathering everyone was asking what cologne was he wearing not only that it’s long lasting the car still smells like it I would decently buy it after this ones gone. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Gift Of StyleGiorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Absolu Fragrance for Men
Savannah R.
Clearwater, FL
I huff this stuff when my husband wears it. Smells so good! Armani colognes are classic. Definitely a sexy smell that’s clean but just the right amount of umpf! Definitely would buy for any man in your life
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this scent on my fiance, I am hoping this is what he chooses to wear on our wedding day. It lasted all day long even through the heat. Great value and is in a nice bottle. I am impressed with this product and would definitely recommend this to all my girlfriends to buy for their men.
Iliana F.
Arlington, TX
Got this in a voxbox to try. Smells nice and subtle, sexy but doesn't over do it. The packaging could definitely use some work however. For how much they have this selling for, the bottle should be more aesthetically pleasing.
Rachel H.
I received a bottle of this new cologne complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes - I absolutely love this scent. I’m very particular about fragrances because many give me migraines, so I have to be particular about what my husband wears as well. The scent is a little woodsy without being overpowering. I was a little nervous it would be a cologne better suited for an older gentleman but it’s definitely a timeless classic scent for any age. A few light sprays lasted all day during a trip to Texas. I have used it myself and have gotten so many compliments about how great it smells.
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My favorite man smell ever. I was lucky enough to get a #VoxBox just in time for my boyfriend's 28th birthday. So, now everything smells wonderful including him. Thanks so much @Influenster!!
Shaina C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Sephora
This is much a gorgeous cologne a woman would even consider wearing it super long lasting and fresh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
michelle S.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Levon M. il y a un an
Smells every good but it’s a common scent you can find anywhere you can find this at discounters for cheap. Like FragranceNet
Ketevan M.
Wilmington, DE
Jose R.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Absolu Fragrance for Men ? Has anyone purchased the new limited edition intense?
Deanna H.
Mize, MS
il y a 3 ans
Amber S. il y a 3 ans
They never emailed me either, but I waited a few days and then had to go back and scroll through until I found it. Make it set to “most recent” and it’ll give you a better idea of where yours will be if you remember the post date.