BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched in 2011, Armani Code Sport by Giorgio Armani is an extension of the very popular Armani Code, Armani Code Sport is a refreshing, energetic scent, It's cirtus and fresh notes of mint and vetiver are exciting and envigorating, A great anytime scent, perfect for day wear or a hot night out!, Size: 2, 5 OZ see more...

Ana N.
My husband got this as a gift for Christmas, this stuff smells amazing, I like how it is not strong , but more of a soft mild musky scent. great for men with sensitive noses.
Rosana  V.
My husband loves this deodorant!! It lasts all day long.. The scent is mild which is good cause I'm not to crazy over strong scents
Tania N.
Chino, CA
So manly, but the good kind of manly. The kind of smell that you walk by and think, "Wow, I wonder what perfume that is."
Elizabeth L.
Such a great scent for men. I love this on my husband and always try to nudge him toward that one. I don't think it's over powering and has good staying power. I recommend and would repurchase.
Rosana  V.
Does any one else like this deodorant??