BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

GIORGIO ARMANI Acqua Di Gio Gift Set see more...

Jessica T.
My boyfriend wears this cologne. It's expensive but sooooo worth it. The smell
Is amazing and far from
Overpowering. Want your man, or yourself,
To smell irresistible? Then this is definitely worth the money.
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Aqua di Gio is a staple in the cologne of the men in my family, my dad, brother, uncles and cousins all have it and all love it! Smells so good I always buy the 2 piece set around the holidays and they always love it. Best smelling men's cologne in my opinion!!
Mandy G.
Hands down my favorite cologne scent EVER!! Love it on my husband but I can pick it out on a stranger walking by too... it smells THAT good!
Jessica h.
Apple Valley , CA
Must have! This cologne is literally intoxicating. I guarantee you will love it. It's slightly different on every one but equally great!!!
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I bought this for my older brother for a Christmas present and it smells amazing. It's also long lasting and keeps fresh all day!
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Nice set and fragrance is nice but just really didn't go well with my husband. I was not pleased with the scent after wearing.
Michelle M.
This by FAR, is the best smelling cologne ever created. It is timeless! Any man that wears this, is instantly "sexier"!!
Megan M.
This is a very nice gift to give to someone special in your life. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like it!
Jessica C.
La Mesa, CA
One of my favorite colognes for men! Its always a go to gift for any men in my life :) including my brothers
Angie N.
This cologne smells so good. Everyone always ask who's that smelling so good and ask what brand it is.