BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Armani Code For Women by Giorgio Armani is an alluring, seductive fragrance with notes of bitter orange, Italian orange, orange blossom and jasmineon a base of warm vanilla and sweet honey, Quite the magnetic fragrance, Size: 2, 5 OZ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amelia L.
I find the scent unique, and noticeable without being overpowering. I get compliments on it all the time. I have been using it for 4+ years now. 4 stars because I believe they changed the formula, and didn't announce it. Other than that subtle change, it's still great.
Taciane H.
Petaluma , CA
Love this perfume. It has a nice floral and mysterious smell. I have use it for about 5 years and I continue to buy it. It good for night though. I would go with a light essence for day.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love this fragrance! I love it for any month but especially winter. I always wear this before dates with my hubby. It has such a romantic scent to it.