Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsOrigins
GinZing Peel-off mask to refine and refresh, 75 ml

GinZing™ Peel-off mask to refine and refresh, 75 ml

Get mask a-peel in mere minutes. This refreshing peel-off mask is fortified with Coffee Beans, Panax Ginseng and our gentle Fruit Acid Complex. It helps lift away dull, dead skin plus dirt and debris to leave you looking clear and radiant. All while refining pores, too. Skin looks smooth, feels totally refreshed. Pores snap back in to shape! It's easy to use. Just apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.

How To Use:

Avoid your eye area, brows and hairline.
Let it dry.
Then smile to loosen and gently peel off to reveal your newly radiant skin.

my skin is sensitive and mixed. does it generate any adverse reaction, does it really do what it promises?
Has anyone tried this? How does the peel off feel?
Start your review of GinZing™ Peel-off mask to refine and refresh, 75 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...the bunch. My skin felt immediately brighter and more awake. If you have sensitive skin, be careful, it may be too much for your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did hurt a little bit on my cheek area so I use very little there but a little goes a long way! in reviews
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
GinZing™ Peel-off mask to refine and refresh, 75 ml uploaded by Samantha H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like how this goes on and peels off. The smells is amazing. It does make my eyes burn a little but it leaves my skin feeling great! Highly recommend
Jocelyn P.
Oakdale, CA
I absolutely love peel masks I have tried several but #origins is by far one of my favorites it goes on smooth and does its job of cleaning and refreshing my face it feels super clean and soft after I recommend this product to anyone that has big pores and works perfect with oily to dry skin :)
Kyle M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
GinZing™ Peel-off mask to refine and refresh, 75 ml uploaded by Kyle M.
Works wonders but definitely keep your eyes closed! Shrinks pores but so difficult and painful to remove. I usually end up using my palm or hand to rub friction to peel it away. I totally notice a difference when I use this product. My pores always seem much smaller.
Erica S.
1,619 reviews
GinZing™ Peel-off mask to refine and refresh, 75 ml uploaded by Erica S.
If you're in need of a major skin wake up call when you roll out the bed in the morning or your skin just looks tired and dull, then i HIGHLY RECOMMEND Origins GinZing Refreshing Mask. It 100% wakes up tired skin. It takes less than 10 minutes and only a splash of water needed to achieve a more awake, refreshed, brighter skin. I use this whenever my skin needs a quick pick me up & instantly I look and feel more awake and alive.
Kwi M.
Fort Worth
I love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, bright, and re-vitalized. It was effective and after regular use I noticed a decrease in my acne. The packaging is nice and I would recommend the product.
Zaida S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love everything on this mark, quality, smell and price. Bottle is not that big but last long time.
Angie M.
Napa
This product helped my tired looking skin brighten up and as well smoothen up. After a few uses I saw the difference helping my skin look more healthy and glowy
Eldana N.
San Francisco
Love it. Got it as my birthday gift and never regret buying it. I work overnight and with school have been spelling one a couple of hours, my face looked tired, gray, and with no glow. I doy origins mask in the morning and it helps my tired skin to look fresh and smooth.
Ivana K.
New Orleans
I Looooove this product it left my face so hydrated and the glow was out of this world
Yes the product is pricey but I think its worth every penny
Yes the product is pricey but I think its worth every penny
Lizzy P.
Perfect morning facial wash that rejuvenates your face and makes you feel hydrated. It totally met my morning skin care expectations. Very gentle on the face that tends to be on the dry and sensitive side.

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elisha G.
Leitchfield, KY
il y a un an
Katty G. il y a 9 mois
Easy to remove but it can hearts! :)