BY ORIGINS #9 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An ultra-refreshing, oil-free mist infuses skin with refreshing hydration and energizes tired, dull skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This ultra-refreshing, oil-free, treatment lotion mist is packed with energizing coffee beans and panax ginseng plus, nutrient-rich pomegranate. Just a quick spritz lightly hydrates and rapidly restores radiance, leaving skin looking vibrant for longer. The perfect pick-me-up for skin throughout the day, it helps skin will feel smoother, softer, and more supple. Its innovative pump delivers a fine mist ideal to use throughout the day, even over makeup It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• What do you ladies think about the energy boosting lotion mist?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new energizing wash and I heard about thi...1 Answers
  • I know this is rather new but how is this for oily skin? Has anyone...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
This product isn't my favorite. I have oily skin so it's not really compatible with my skin type. It leaves your face feeling sticky & uncomfortable. I never had that problem with any other face mist. However the other products that go along with this line such as the peel off mask, moisturizer & eye cream are great!
Bettina V.
Bettina V.
The whole Ginzing package is simply the best for my skin in humid New York Summers! This spray is an all rounder for refreshing, before sleeping, to lock moisture and to settle makeup. It also combines perfectly with the Ginzing Mask :-) Strongly recommended - for non-sensitive skin!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I have been a huge fan of the GinZing. Line for years but this takes hydration to a whole new level. Smells great, feels even better, and I keep mine in my fridge during these hot summer months. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to put a little refresh in their day!
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
$22 for this super hydrating spray. I did not regret buying this item because it really gave my face hydration and moisture. The smell is so good very refreshing and citrusy. I would definitely recommend it to others to give there skin some relaxation from stress dull looking skin.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this GinZing Energy-Boosting line! I have had nothing but great results. It's super refreshing, hydrating, and leaves my skin glowing! Highly recommend! If you're skeptical I recommend getting a value bundle of their travel size products.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This stuff is amazing i love to use if after my serum and before I put my cream on the packaging is great. I bought mine at macys. It is a very good value but a little pricey, bht it is really great no room for improvement at all!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is the easiest way to moisturize your face. Just a few sprays and your good to go. This feels really nice on your face. It's refreshing and smells good. This is something that I'll keep using daily.
Evon W.
Evon W.
Lawndale, CA
Love the orange scent and it feel so fresh on my face using it before I apply my primer. I also use it to refresh my face through tout the day if my makeup leaves me feeling dry
ashley g.
ashley g.
You may not feel a boost of energy but your skin sure will. Great before sunscreen or makeup as a light lotion the ginzing gives your skin a nice boost and it feels cooling.
ariane A.
ariane A.
It is very hydrating I love it so much.it comes in a nice bottle with a sparying thing on top
Luz C.
Luz C.
What do you ladies think about the energy boosting lotion mist?
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a new energizing wash and I heard about this lotion and i was also wondering if you can put the creme on your face without breaking out I need help
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
I know this is rather new but how is this for oily skin? Has anyone tried it for a prep or setting spray for your makeup?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Anyone elses face feel AMAZING after trying these products out? WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT? GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion MistOrigins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem SkinOrigins Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb, 1 ozOrigins Checks and Balances™ I used the items listed in especially love the GinZing Energy-boosting treatment lotion mist