BY ORIGINS #9 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An ultra-refreshing, oil-free mist infuses skin with refreshing hydration and energizes tired, dull skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This ultra-refreshing, oil-free, treatment lotion mist is packed with energizing coffee beans and panax ginseng plus, nutrient-rich pomegranate. Just a quick spritz lightly hydrates and rapidly restores radiance, leaving skin looking vibrant for longer. The perfect pick-me-up for skin throughout the day, it helps skin will feel smoother, softer, and more supple. Its innovative pump delivers a fine mist ideal to use throughout the day, even over makeup It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Can you use this as a primer before putting makeup on?1 Answers
  • What do you ladies think about the energy boosting lotion mist?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new energizing wash and I heard about t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I have been very concerned with my eye bags and "wrinkles" under my eyes for a couple of years now. So trust me when I tell you THIS STUFF WORKS! I'm 26 and if I told someone I was self conscious about my eye bags/wrinkles they would slap me. Personally, it looks like I drank a bottle of red wine the night before when I get up in the morning (just to give you a visual). When you pat a tiny bit of cream under your eye, in the outer corner and along the brow bone it's like the skin instantly tightens up! If you have a major event I would suggest slathering the eye cream on then slapping on Skyn Iceland eye patches for 10 minutes. Trust. me.
Malisa D.
Philadelphia,PA

I saw rave reviews of this moisturizer on Amazon and Birch Box.
I have oily, sensitive skin and have seen great improvement in my moody skin and keeping my make up stationary throughout the day.
It actually makes my skin feel fresh and awake in the morning, which sounds silly but there is no better way to describe it.
The packaging was cute, they wrapped it in wrapping paper which was a treat!
Maria O.
LA
A zesty orange mist to wake you up. The scent is extremely strong but it will wake you up in the morning. I wouldn’t use this at night because the scent is strong. It hydrated the skin and you can use it over makeup. Just don’t spray a lot because this is t a setting spray.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I love this!!! I use this every single morning after I wash my face and before I put on my make up. I love how it smells and it makes my skin feel “perky” somehow. I can’t even explain the way it makes my skin feel like it’s awake and ready to go. It’s so amazing.
Maura P.
Pittsburgh
I love the Origins Ginzing range of products. I have oily/combination skin, and this product is so light that it does not make my skin greasy throughout the day. It also has a nice, light citrus smell which is great to wake you up in the morning. I purchased my Origins products from Sephora, but I know they sell their products in Macy's, as well. I would highly recommend checking out the Ginzing line if you're looking for light moisturization. The price of these products also generally ranges from $20-30, so it won't totally break the bank!
Brittany K.
I really enjoy the smell and the fresh feeling of this spray. However I do not find much use for this. I have oily skin and the price is too much for a simple mist. Maybe a different more effective product with the same smell would be better.
Suzie M.
Being ask to give a review of one of my all-time favorite beauty products is AMAZING with a capital A !!!!   I think the color of GinZing and the name caught my attention first and then after using the product my face felt so refreshed... I usually use it around 103 oclock in the afternoon .... when i REALLY need a pick me up.... to handle the rest of the days stresses.... GinZing gets a solid 5 and if possible i would have given a 10 !!!
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
This is pretty good for the way it leaves my skin, but it is a bit pricey for most of their products. I like that this smells good and makes my skin feel good and hydrated, but I didn’t enjoy it enough to repurchase it.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this product! I use it when I feel like my skin is dull and tired! It makes me feel more rejuvenated! I didn’t give it 5 stars because the packaging could be improved! When spraying it, sometimes it shoots right out and doesn’t give a mist type spray
Luz C.
What do you ladies think about the energy boosting lotion mist?
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
I know this is rather new but how is this for oily skin? Has anyone tried it for a prep or setting spray for your makeup?
Can you use this as a primer before putting makeup on?
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a new energizing wash and I heard about this lotion and i was also wondering if you can put the creme on your face without breaking out I need help
Jennifer C.
Anyone elses face feel AMAZING after trying these products out? WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT? GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion MistOrigins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem SkinOrigins Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb, 1 ozOrigins Checks and Balances™ I used the items listed in especially love the GinZing Energy-boosting treatment lotion mist