BeautyFaceFace MakeupOrigins
GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml

GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml

Hydrate, energize, perfect & protect. In 1 simple step! This amazing multi-tasker with Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng instantly boosts moisture & energy levels. Plus helps protect from UV rays. All while adding a sheer tint to perfect for a flawless finish. Skin looks vibrant, healthy & radiant.

How To use:

Apply in the AM.

Octinoxate 7.5% , Octisalate 2.0% , Octocrylene 2.0% , Titanium Dioxide 3.0% , Zinc Oxide 3.0%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Dimethicone , Laureth-4 , Polyethylene , Peg-100 Stearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Wax , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Adenosine Phosphate , Pantethine , Creatine , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Folic Acid , Tourmaline , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Caffeine , Rhodochrosite , Sodium Hyaluronate , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Trehalose , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Squalane , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Isostearic Acid , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Dimethicone Silylate , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Nylon-12 , Xanthan Gum , Hexylene Glycol , Polysorbate 60 , Silica , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) * Essential Oil <ILNILN43343>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Am I not doing something right? My skin feels so dry within a few hours? My skin is never this dry! I’ve tried other spf/lotions and they never make my skin feel extremely dry and tight? Any tips?
Looking for a tinted moisturizer. Would love to try! Do you like it? Pros/cons?
How is the color of this product? It says color adjusting but I'm not sure if it'll match me completely.
Start your review of GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...energizes, and protects to maintain skin’s momentum all day. It combines nourishing moisture and a sheer tint to let skin shine through while boosting the appearance of radiance, combating dullness, and providing high SPF protection.&nbsp;in reviews
...you with a glow from within! Very good value & affordable! Gentle on my sensitive skin & again; I LOVE this daytime moisturizer!!!in reviews
Hanna K.
Altenstadt, Hessen
GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml uploaded by Hanna K.
Perfekt für den makellosen Look im Urlaub. Gleichzeitig wird deine Haut noch vor Sonnenstrahlen geschützt! Die Farbe des Produkts passt sich deinem Hautton an! Es hat natürlich eher eine leichte Deckkraft, ist aber sehr ergiebig und angenehm auf der Haut. Find nur den Preis etwas überteuert!
Claudia H.
Wiesbaden , Hessen
GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml uploaded by Claudia H.
When the weather is getting warmer I hate a heavy foundation on my face. This one is neither a foundation nor a classic BB cream. It is more of a tinted day cream with a high level of sun protection, which is supposed to make the skin more beautiful immediately.The cream comes out in a very light, almost white shade and then it adapts to the skin tone. This is really exciting 😛The consistency of the cream is smooth and it can be spread super easily. Like a chameleon, it should adapt perfectly to the skin tone. For me it's a little to dark yet, but I mix it with a moisturizer to create the perfect shade. If you are not skintype "ivory" it will be the perfect match! Maybe I need a little tan. Anyway, I love the finish. It looks healthy and glowy and also very natural. Like a second skin but better.
Anna W.
Bamberg, Bayern
GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml uploaded by Anna W.
Woooooow. This is amazing. I was searching something light, but what really works. After we wearing masks I stopped use foundation, and not always I like how looks my skin. So I found this, and I am so happy!!! My skin is moisturized and looks so fresh! Skin is tinted, but looks so natural. I love it!
Dana L.
Lippstadt, Deutschland
Das Produkt habe ich nehrmals ausprobiert und leider brennt es den ganzen Tag über in meinen Augen. Ansonsten lässt sich der tinted moisturizer sehr gut auftragen und verblenden, auch das Finish sieht toll aus. Da ich aber allergisch drauf reagiere, ist es für mich kein nachkaufprodukt.
Mandy R.
Zwönitz , Sachsen
Großartiges Produkt. Man muss es mit den Fingern auftragen so verbindet sich die Creme mit der Haut und nimmt ihren Hautton an. Die Creme hält den ganzen Tag und schützt die Haut dank dem LSF. Ich benutze sie hauptsächlich im Sommer.
jSara L.
berlin
Bin von diesem moisturizer überzeugt, sehr angenehm auf der Haut und perfekt für meine Haut (mischhaut)
Mylene A.
Wasbek, Germany
Inlove of this product, it work and it gives me protection as well as little bit of glowing colour!
Tua T.
Karlsruhe
This is god-stuff! Really light and goes on beautifully. After usage for a few weeks, I noticed that my complexion seemed brighter. I have used the product during summer for 2 years now and I still love it. Doesn't make my VERY sensitive skin go crazy even though sometimes Ginzeng has a tendency of doing that to my skin. 5 stars for this stuff!
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is very thick and one of those adapting color products. It smells fresh but is thick to spread. A little goes a long way if you soften it in your hands. It did give me a glow but I felt like I had a lot of product on. Add a touch of mineral powder to soften the shine.
Jeanette E.
San Marcos, CA
GinZing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40, 50 ml uploaded by Jeanette E.
Purchased at: ULTA
The moisturizer dries fast. It does have a tint to it but nothing overly noticeable. It has super tiny beads that almost feels like it exfoliates your face. The smell could be better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eileen T.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Courtney C. il y a 3 mois
no!! i have dry skin and it made my face look orange and patchy
Moe A.
Santa Ana, CA
il y a 2 ans
Ashley J. il y a 2 ans
It works really good for my oily skin. Didnt make it more oily.