Ginsu Chikara 7

Ginsu Chikara 7" Santoku

BY GINSU #57 in Kitchen Knives

In The Japanese Language The word "Chikara" means Energy and Power. These knives, forged of Japanese Stainless Steel express the true meaning of Chikara when used in the kitchen. These Chikara series knives are specialized for their dexterity in chopping, slicing, and dicing a wide array of foods. Experience Chikara in the balance, precision, and durability of this exquisite cutlery series.  Features: Designed for mincing, slicing and dicing with indentations that minimize friction and sticking. Forged Japanese Stainless Steel Blade is rust resistant and holds an incredibly sharp edge. Traditional Japanese Handle fits smoothly in your hand. Full tang blade extends through the entire handle. see more...

Ginsu Chikara 7
Ginsu Chikara 7" Santoku
Buy on Wayfair
  • "This particular knife works great for those more difficult items to cut through - rutabaga for example - because it is a pretty heavy duty knife." in 1 review
  • "I use mine for cutting everything." in 1 review
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I love cooking and since I always cook a lot with vegetables, it's good to have a sharp knife. I had heard some stuff about this knife and decided to give it a try. I loved it! Definitely recommend for other people to try. It is very sharp and can cut just about anything :)
Terry O.
Two Rivers, WI
These knives have been around forever. This particular knife works great for those more difficult items to cut through - rutabaga for example - because it is a pretty heavy duty knife. We have had Ginsu knives for years and continue to use them even though we have a block of the more expensive variety too.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
I much prefer the Velata ceramic Santoku knife (and Velatas lifetime warranty!!) check it out at www.CheesyChick.velata.us you will be so pleased with Velatas version!!
Teresa S.
I was given my knife by my daughter and best knife ever. I use mine for cutting everything. Only knife i pull out when I need to cut anything. worth the money.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
The greatest knife ever !!! I sooooo love this ! I love cooking and having a good knife just makes my day brighter !
Kristin M.
Toledo , OH
Foodie Expert
This thing rocks! Works great and is very durable on all kinds of items. Easy to clean also.
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
Foodie Expert
Great knife. It is super sharp and doesn't lose that sharpness over time with use.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
My boyfriend is a chef and I always buy him one of these knifes for his birthday and he loves them.
Zomorah K.
Foodie Expert
This cuts great! I would definitely recommend that a person buys this product ;)