BY GINSEY

Sesame Street Potty - Retro Framed Soft Seat is a great way to get your child excited about potty training! With the most beloved Sesame Street characters, such as Elmo, Big Bird, Burt, Ernie, Zoe, Count Dracula, Abby Cadabby, Oscar the Grouch,... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Passion B.
When I started potty training my son, I used potty seats from other brands and my son did not want to potty at all. As soon as I bought this Sesame Street potty seat home, my son was so happy to start using the potty because he saw something fun. I absolutely love this potty seat. Now, my son uses the bathroom by himself and independently puts the potty seat on the toilet himself. This definitely is a must have product for potty training moms (for boys and girls).
Krysten g.
Kenockee, MI
This helped me a lot with potty training not to mention it's cute in the bathroom. My son will only go potty if he can use this. Would definitely recommend
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Easy &great for potty training. Stylish for kids bathroom. Love it&easy to use.safe for kids to use. Great fit in any bathroom. &very clean .
Ginger K.
We had these by every potty. The kids loved them. Helped them to have fun with potty training.