Ginsey Sesame Street Potty Stepstool uploaded by Shanna B.

BY GINSEY

Sesame street potty stepstool see more...

• "I would highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "Does not move around and my son feels safe on it." in 1 review
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Mega Parent Expert
We love the we had for my child we had a Thomas train one only thing is every now and then we would have to separate the cushion from plastic to clean in there some how pee would get in between the plastic and cushion
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I keep one at my house for my niece and nephew since my son is still too young. Easy to use. Fits snug into the toilet. Very handy, light, portable and soft.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert
We have this to go in the car to bring to friends. my child isn't yet potty trained but when we talk about it she gets excited to be able to use it
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I bought this for the low price, and because it matched the potty seat we had previously bought on clearance at Target. My son thinks he needs to stand to pee now, so I thought this would be perfect!

I was wrong.

It's non-slip. Well.... the rubber grips on the bottom aren't enough. My son tilted forward ever so slightly and it flew out from behind him, which caused him to get a serious bruise on his hip, and his arm slid down the toilet. I'm just glad he didn't knock his head on anything or bite his tongue!

I still use it for sink use, but I put one of my feet on the edge to keep it in place. He's just going to have to wait till he's taller, because mommy can't stand another scare like that!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Slidell, LA
Anything with Elmo gets a thumbs up from my kiddo. We are just starting the potty training process (he's 19 months). He absolutely refuses to use his potty seat. Will hardly sit when I take the lid off his potty seat and put it on the toilet. He will sit 20-30 minutes at a time on this seat though. The padding is great and he LOVES that the handle makes noise.
anita c.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
We have one of these at home! The design is so fun and I love how there are handles as my little one sits like she will fall off the potty. Great value!!!
ashley g.
ashley g.
Love this potty seat! My son love the characters on it and will sit for the longest time on it
Ivy Q.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I purchased this item about a week ago and I think its great. It also came with a hook that hangs on the toilet tank for storing the seat when not in use.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Merced, CA
My daughter has the princess one and she loves it. fits any toilet seat easy to put on and take off. Comes with a hook that you can put on the side to hang it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We bought several potty seats but this one is our favorite. My daughter can put it on the toilet herself and climb up. When we first started potty training she was nervous about sitting on the big potty so the handles helped ease her fears of falling.