Ginsey Sesame Street Potty Stepstool uploaded by Shanna B.

BY GINSEY

Sesame street potty stepstool see more...

• "Does not move around and my son feels safe on it." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this seat better than the “potty” off the toilet because it teaches them to sit on the actual toilet. Only negative is the iron gets trapped in the foam and it smells
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Potty seats are the best ! I used this when potty training my son and it made him feel safe on the potty without it he felt like he was going to fall in and kids get really scared of that ! So definitely a good choice when potty training !
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I bought this for the low price, and because it matched the potty seat we had previously bought on clearance at Target. My son thinks he needs to stand to pee now, so I thought this would be perfect!

I was wrong.

It's non-slip. Well.... the rubber grips on the bottom aren't enough. My son tilted forward ever so slightly and it flew out from behind him, which caused him to get a serious bruise on his hip, and his arm slid down the toilet. I'm just glad he didn't knock his head on anything or bite his tongue!

I still use it for sink use, but I put one of my feet on the edge to keep it in place. He's just going to have to wait till he's taller, because mommy can't stand another scare like that!
Amber S.
Slidell, LA
Anything with Elmo gets a thumbs up from my kiddo. We are just starting the potty training process (he's 19 months). He absolutely refuses to use his potty seat. Will hardly sit when I take the lid off his potty seat and put it on the toilet. He will sit 20-30 minutes at a time on this seat though. The padding is great and he LOVES that the handle makes noise.
Lori B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this for my Grandsons it made training a little easier. Because they are light weight they could lift and the handles gave them the security they needed, made it so they could go on their own. I would highly recommend this product.
Peggy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love the we had for my child we had a Thomas train one only thing is every now and then we would have to separate the cushion from plastic to clean in there some how pee would get in between the plastic and cushion
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
We purchased this potty seat when I was potty training my oldest daughter. She was so scared of falling in the BIG potty so we bought these she thought that it was funny sitting on elmos head.. lol..
Fara D.
Visalia, CA
The most important thing when my daughter goes to the toilet is the comfort and this kind of has it, it's well made and easy to use not heavy at all great for training potty in big toilets
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We bought several potty seats but this one is our favorite. My daughter can put it on the toilet herself and climb up. When we first started potty training she was nervous about sitting on the big potty so the handles helped ease her fears of falling.
Liz A.
Merced, CA
My daughter has the princess one and she loves it. fits any toilet seat easy to put on and take off. Comes with a hook that you can put on the side to hang it.