BY GINSEY #8 in Potties & Seats

Get your little one on the potty and out of diapers with the ginsey home solutions potty with hook. Motivate your daughter to potty train with the help of the disney princesses. She'll be so excited to go potty with her princess friends that she will hopefully ditch her diapers and go straight to the potty in no time. When your little princess is off her thrown, simply hang the potty seat from the matching hook so it's ready in a hurry the next time she needs it. The built-in handles and splash guard help build confidence that all little trainers need. see more...

Buy on Target*
Viktoriya B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is amazing my little one just loves using her potty trainer, I started sitting her onto the toilet when she was just 9 months and how soft it is she just enjoyed it. Now at 1 she poops and pees into the toilet :) awesome product
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not only is this seat really cute, but it has a lot of features that some other potty seats do not have. First of all, the handles are awesome. Perfect for a little girl (or boy) to hold onto so they can feel more secure and stable while sitting on the potty. My daughter says the seat is comfortable, which is a must for a child that is going to be spending a lot of time on the potty learning how to go. The hook that allows you to hang the seat up while not in use is my favorite feature. It helps keep the seat out of the way while also keeping it within reach for little hands.
Jordan A.
I started off potty training my daughter with a potty chair in the living room. When switching over to one of these was the best step forward. She immediately progressed and soon was fully potty trained because she enjoyed the fact that it was hers and she could use her stool to stand up and get onto the big girl potty. And the hook made it easy to keep it off the floor and the toilet when not being used. Over all this product is what potty trained my two year old daughter. I definitely loved this compared to any other type of potty chair for children.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
We started out with this, because I didn't want to have an extra step. (Going from potty chair to this seat) it was great for both my girls. Fun to look at and made training a lot of fun for them. The hook is a great thing too, keeps it out of the way when guests came
Whitney N.
Hartwell, GA
Simple and easy. Love that it can hang on the side for easy storage when not using making it convenient enough for my 2 1/2 year old to use by himself. Not to complicated so A+ in my book.
Laura H.
Norton Shores, MI
This potty chair is so fun! It really helped get my toddler excited about going potty. She loved that the hole is small enough that her little bum won't fall in the toilet. I like that it's soft to make the long waits for potty to come less uncomfortable for her.
Betty  C.
After my little girl wanted to use the big potty but was too afraid of falling in, I came across this seat. it was a life saver! She started going potty and wiping all by herself since she thought she was such a big girl. I highly recommend this!
Beth S.
I love this potty! It makes using a "big girl" potty so easy - and it makes the job a lot easier for me! I love not having a separate potty to empty and clean. My daughter loves her "princess potty" and is always excited to sit on it.
Kaitlyn B.
These are really great to use in transition from small potty to big potty. My little girl really feels more comfortable pottying by herself with these. She needs help otherwise.
Leah B.
I had so much trouble getting my daughter to use those on the floor pottys. She loved the princesses on this seat and that she could sit up in the big girl potty. I love that is comes with a little hanger to keep it within reach!
jasmin t.
My daughter has a potty chair she doesn't really like it I'm thinking about getting this so she can feel more like me and her dad but is this brand good compared to others?
Bianca S.
What age do u start using this if she's using potty chair?