BY GINSEY

Dora the explorer step stool see more...

sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
This is a must have for your bathroom for the little ones I can't we should think and you don't want them climbing all on you sync all on your cabinets they could just pulled a step stool up to the sink get them some water to cover State team thinking gargle with mouthwash all that this is a must-have I have several of them for my grandkids
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have this in my bathroom and it's my daughters go to for "doing big people things" she says. It's durable and doesn't slip. She uses it to brush her teeth, use the potty, and sometimes she brings it into other rooms so she can reach things.
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
Great step stool! my daughter loves using this to get on the big toilet, to wash her hands, and to brush her teeth. She can easily transport it on her own, so it makes her feel very grown up (she just turned 4)
Maria C.
Hollywood, FL
Artículo práctico y fácil de manejar por un niño. Mis hijas lo usan todo el tiempo, para el baño, para jugar, para alcanzar cosas etc.

back