BY GINSENG MIRACLE

Combines the rejuvenating properties of ginseng with 8 natural oils to moisturize and soften your hair and skin. Indulge in a unique spray-on oil that gently caresses your entire body with a sheer mist that s not heavy or greasy. Contains eight natural oils. Promotes fabulous, healthy looking hair and soft, silky skin. For skin, after-bath, naturals, locs, weaves, scalp, relaxed hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Venezia W.
I’m definitely not a first time user of Wonder 8 Oil. It works on my Afro well. Not so much my body. But it’s great for giving my kinky curls a good bounce to when my hair feels dry/brittle. Wonder 8 oil is rather cheap. Usually it runs about $4 USD at Walmart.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is great for adding a quick shine to ur hair...careful not to spray too much can leave hair feeling heavy and greasy
Khamesha L.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite hair oil! Nice and light great for dry hair and scalp and even braids!!
Danica S.
Jamaica
this oil work miracle on my hair i dont know for others but for me i was struggling with hair breakage hair lost because of styles i but in my hair my hair couldnt catch in a ponytail when i comb my hair i got hair all over the place on my clothes how i come by this product i saw my mom with it on her dresser i stop using my hair products completely and i started to use this oil it smells good and it makes my hair thick all problem with my hair was gone i was happy i can catch my hair up in a ponytail it grows fast trust me on this miracle oil.
Brandi O.
I bought this for when I had braids and I felt great its light the smell is good n it wasn't gready