BY GINNYBAKES

Go nuts for the newest organic indulgence! Dark organic chocolate chips dance with plump organic macadamia nuts to create another tasty gluten-free twist on a classic cookie! Indulge organically with ginnybakes! It started with a dream. In 2009, I graduated from the institute of Integrative Nutrition as a holistic nutritionist. Based on my education and passion for healthy living, I had a dream of creating a line of desserts for people who have a love for clean, organic foods, a healthy lifestyle and a sweet tooth for one of life's greatest indulgences - fresh baked treats! As a mom of four boys, I've always been passionate about home cooked meals that are delicious, nutritious, whole and organic. I strongly feel that dessert should be no exception. After weeks of researching the best of organic, gluten-free, kosher and non-GMO flours, nuts, fruits, dark chocolates, eggs and butter, my first winner was born - Chocolate Chip Love - an insanely delicious, gluten-free twist on a classic chocolate chip cookie. My boys and husband raved over them. And so, ginnybakes was born! Today, my first batch of cookies has grown into a line of gluten-free, organic or all natural, kosher, fresh baked cookies, biscottis, bars and bake mixes for everyone to enjoy. I am proud to say ginnybakes are free of preservatives, chemicals and refined sugars. Always looking for ways to enhance and improve fresh baked goods, I will continue to expand our vegan line, while also being conscious of the imminent importance of non-GMO products. I offer these from my heart with love and passion. xo ginny see more...

• Are these cookies chewy or crunchy? I can't find them anywhere ne...1 Answers
Ginnybakes Cookies Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macadamia Love - 5.5 oz - Vegan
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Ginnybakes Cookies Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macadamia Love - 5.5 oz - Vegan!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
Are these cookies chewy or crunchy? I can't find them anywhere near me, and I can't tell if it's worth it to order them online!!