Gingher

Gingher Micro-serrated Knife...
11 Reviews
5 / 5
these are the best I have ever had. they are sharp right to the tip. incredibly accurate and sharp cutting. they will last more than one lifetime.
5 / 5
No one is allowed to use my Gingher shears. I’ve been a seamstress for over 40 years and these are the ones I go to for my fabric. They haven’t replaced my old sets but now I have the confidence of having them in two places.
5 / 5
I have had these shears for years I love sewing and these make sewing even more fun because it cuts through fabric as if it was butter and I only sharpen them once since I got them
5 / 5
Definitely necessary if you plan on making garments. Any other brand will leave you frustrated. I recommend a rotary cutter for quilting and some clothing work, but you need dressmaker"s shears too. They last forever so they're worth the price.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have been using these scissors in my sewing room for about 6 months. They are super sharp and cut through a variety of fabrics easily. Unfortunately, they stick a little where the screw is located. I've tried oiling them and it doesn't help. I will continue to use them though because you can't beat the cut quality.
5 / 5
I would have to say that this is a great brand of sewing shears and they are very durable and sharp I learned that in my fashion production clasa
5 / 5
I love this brand! I own a embroidery business and all my cutting supplies are Gingher! They work great and last forever!
5 / 5
I love these scissors I used to make a lot of my daughters sun dresses. It makes it easier hen
5 / 5
My family swears by this brand! I'm a dressmaker and quilter, and these are the most dependable and durable shears. I never let my kids near team because they're not scissors, they're one of my most necessary tools. That being said, I've put them through a lot of though stuff, cutting multiple layers of sturdy fabrics and never experienced any dulling of blades or pulling of fabric.
5 / 5
As a crafter with kids, I try to hide my scissors from paper cutting little people! With these scissors I have no worries! Resistance to dulling and easy to sharpen, these are a dependable staple for any crafter! A must have all the way!