BY UNKNOWN

The whole family can have fun building a Gingerbread House with this easy, 6-step kit that contains all you will need to create your candy and cookie holiday centerpiece. see more...

sam b.
Best gingerbread house kit I have ever used. I bought two for my house this year and I love how it turned out. The houses themselves are perfect size. Not too large and not too small. Great amount of decorating supplies and the frosting is the best quality I've seen in a kit. I bought mine at bed bat and beyond at a perfect price. So reasonable for families or parties looking to buy multiple kits.
Riah W.
My mother used to buy these kits for my siblings and I every Yule. We'd build them by ourselves then eat them. I'm not a fan of this gingerbread(It tastes really chemically and fake) but I was a fan of the candy and the icing(anyone else eat icing out of the bag?) These are nice to build, though. They make great Yule decorations.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Of course I’m going to review this I do one every year and can’t wait to have kids of my own to do it with. Super simple, fun, and you can get creative with it don’t stick to the every day look of a gingerbread house. Great little kits enough products inside to complete the best designs
Jessica C.
Saint john, KS
This kit was easy for my six year old and I to put together. He turned it into a police station and was able to use the great variety of candies provided to do this!