Gingerbread Cookie Shake

by Gingerbread Cookie Shake

How fattening is this?
Has anyone tried this. I don't know about gingerbread. Think I will stick to regular shakes!!
How long are they out for ?
Start your review of Gingerbread Cookie Shake !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is super good, very sweet but delicious nonetheless i recommend it to those who love sweet treats” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have tried this shake several times and enjoy it every time! I love how authentic the flavor is and thatv the shake contains real Gingerbread Cookie pieces. This is the flavor of the holidays at Burger King! :)
Arlington, VA
Not authentic, the product consisted mainly of: syrup, more syrup, gingerbread crumbles, and "ice cream".. burger king sure knows how to charge for mediocre products.. the disappointment is nothing new.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the most delicious slake ever! I was very skeptical and scared to try it at first, but my husband accidentally ordered 2. Sadly the Burger Kings in my area have not had this glorious shakes for 2 years.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love gingerbread cookies so when this came out i was excited to try it. this is a very sweet shake that not even the spice of ginger can tone down but it is still good.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this shake so much i wish it was all year round lol i love the ginger bread cookie pieces. it def is sweet but if your not into that then this shake isn't for you.
This shake is very sweet and has a bit of spice to it. The whipped topping is thick and creamy, with sprinkles of gingerbread on top. It's not the best, but it could be a good quick fix for your sweet tooth during the holiday season.
I wish this was all year around! Ginger bread (along with pumpkin) is my favorite flavor of things when it comes to ice cream and this for surely didn't let me down! :-)
Laredo, TX
I wouldn't drink this every time I go to burger king, but it's sure good to drink once or twice! I would usually only drink this during the winter and Christmas :)
Silver Spring, MD
I thought that this was going to be so good when it came out! I was WRONG! it was just to watery and i expected there to be actual gingerbread pieces within the shake, not just as a topping.
Saint Louis, MO
This is very, very, VERY sweet. Too sweet for my tastes. Also probably loaded with sugar, seeing as how it made me feel sick when I had only a few sips of it.