BY GINGERBREAD COOKIE SHAKE

Gingerbread Cookie Shake
  • "this is super good, very sweet but delicious nonetheless i recommend it to those who love sweet treats" in 5 reviews
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
I was excited to hear that BK was offering Iced Coffee in competition with other places, but was disappointed when I initially tried them out. I gave it another shot with the gingerbread variety and I'm afraid it's more of the same. Overly sweet, basically like ice cream when you were a kid and you made it soupy from playing with it too much. Strange aftertastes and the whipped topping is super gross and filmy/gummy. Hard pass.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
sensational flavor! I love the milkshakes BK they are always awesome! this is now my favorite milkshake flavor because it is simply delicious! is well then sweetie if you are not too sweet fan, the large size may be a bit too sweet for you. I recommend to all fans milkshake!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
If your a gingerbread lover, you will love this shake. I have had several times at different locations and not all of them make it as good as it should be, when I receive one that's not up to standard I have them to remake as it should be. I'm firm on receiving quality since I'm paying for it. The thickness of this shake is just right and smooth.
Genesis M.
The best part of this shake is the whipped frosting topping, and that is saying a lot since it's the shake as a whole, not just the topping, that's being advertised. The shake is super sweet, doesn't taste much like gingerbread, and is super thick. It doesn't taste terrible, though, but it's not as delicious as it looks.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I love Ginger anything and milkshakes and figured I would try this shake. It tastes good but I can only order a small because it is extremely sweet, I like sweet but it was too much in my opinion. It is cool to try it but not something I would order all the time when it is in season.
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
This shake is amazing! It's a tad bit on the sweeter side but I don't mind it because I have the biggest sweet tooth ever! The cookie crumbs in this make it even better! It's not an every day drink but it is a good holiday treat (:
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I couldn't wait to try this, and thought it would be delicious. But after trying it I was highly disappointed. I couldn't even finish it. At first it did taste like a gingerbread shake but then it started to taste like nasty mush, and had a horrible after taste. It was also too sweet. It hurt my teeth it was so sweet.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Save your appitite for this shake. OMG this milkshake is absolutely fantastic. It's buttery and has the right amount of spices to turn a bad day into a good day. The only down fall the amount that of calories but hey its the holidays.
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a very sweet shake, however I really loved it! I don't think it's for everyone but I would rather get something like this over a coffee drink. I think with anything it depends on who makes it for you, the ones I've had were tasty!!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
This shake is amazing it taste better then other shakes i had at burnger king and i love how its very sweet and very delicious i do recommend it to those who loves sweet treat they will love this shake to pieces
Stephanie H.
Orange, CA
I have a sweet tooth but have never tried this particular shake. Can anyone tell me if it actually tastes like gingerbread?
Dorita H.
I've had many shakes in my time. I really would like to try this one. But here in Houston they don't have it in our burger kings. I would like to know why not?
Amber R.
Stratford, CT
How long are they out for ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How fattening is this?
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
Has anyone tried this. I don't know about gingerbread. Think I will stick to regular shakes!!