BY GINGER RIDGE #50 in Large Pet Supplies

All natural crunchy and delicious oven baked treat for horses and ponies. Great as a treat or a reward. Flavored with fresh peppermint oil. Mint shaped biscuits in bite sized pieces that fit easily in a pouch or pocket. Place treats in your horses grain bucket or on top of hay or by hand for a treat or a reward.A treat horses love without excess sugar. Whole Wheat Flour Oatmeal Corn Germ Meal Beet Molasses Turnip Oil Salt Carrots Luzerne Hay Peppermint Oil Natural Flavor. In A Shape Of An Old Fashion Dinner Mint. Each Package Is Nitrogen Flushed To Ensure Freshness And Extend Shelf Life. Dimensions (L x W x H):10 x 4 x 12 see more...

Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
I believe I was handed these once to give them to a horse on a farm. The horse seemed to enjoy them. I however doubt I'll ever use them again
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Cass, WV
My horses really loved these, once i gave them one they wouldn't leave me alone!
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
The horses liked these , some loved them ,others didn't mind them much :) good product
Zoie K.
Zoie K.
Youngstown, OH
I am looking for new treats for my horse. She is very picky are these a good choice?