BY GINGER PEOPLE

Crisp slivers of young organic ginger with a thousand and one uses, this stuff is the "gratest" Organic Grated Ginger livens up coleslaw, Chinese chicken salad, Asianstyle tuna salad and adds impressive flavor and texture to any basic marinade or dressing. Serve with steamed, poached or grilled fish. Use in homemade spring rolls, pot stickers or sushi. Gluten Free. All Natural. One ounce contains 20 calories, 0g fat, 5g carbs.4 pack / 6.7oz per jar Product of ChinaThe Ginger People see more...

• Where can I purchase this product? or can I purchase online? is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
I love this because I can't stand cutting up ginger! I drink lemon & Ginger water to cleanse and to aid in weight loss. This stuff works great!
Kayli E.
Grated ginger pairs so nicely with so many things. when I don't have the time to prepare my own I always use this brand name.
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
I love all Ginger People products and this one is great too. Good for cooking as well as muddling in cocktails. Yum.
Silkya D.
York, PA
Where can I purchase this product? or can I purchase online? is it available as nongmo?