Ginger People Hot Coffee Ginger Chews-3 oz-Bag uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.Ginger People Hot Coffee Ginger Chews-3 oz-Bag uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.

BY GINGER PEOPLE

Hot Coffee Ginger Chews - By combining real coffee with the warming properties of fresh ginger this new candy cleverly mimics a hot cup of coffee. Inspired by Indonesias traditional ginger coffee drink (Kopi Jahe) our new Hot Coffee Ginger Chews are made from the finest Arabica coffee beans from East Java. Java Arabica is regarded as one of the worlds great gourmet coffees and is noted for its richness full body and an acidity which though pronounced is deep-toned and gentle. Be one of the first to try this deliciously stimulating mood-boosting treat! Gluten free and all natural. Ingredients: cane sugar ginger tapioca starch Arabica coffee natural Robusta coffee extract. see more...

• Where do you get these? I have read the reviews and a lot...13 Answers
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
These are delicious and I like them just a little bit more than the original flavor! My dad and I finished a bag in a day. I love the sweetness of the coffee and how the ginger packs a punch at the end. I love the price point of this product and I will continue to purchase. The flavor is so smooth and delicious I could eat them all day long.
Britnee L.
This is my husband's favorite flavor of Gin Gin's Chewy Candies. It is a good mixture of spicy and sweet, somewhere in the midrange of the spice on these candies. I enjoy them also, even though I do not like coffee very much. The flavor reminds me of a mocha or other similar flavored coffee, just spicier. I like the natural ingredients. I wish they were more affordable.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these! so delicious and a great alternative to other candies and gums. Ginger is one of my favorite flavors and this candy pulls it off so well! Great price and I've never had anything else like it! I buy them again and again and would definitely recommend them.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I just watched a episode of Dr.Oz where he said that people who suffer from bad headakes should take ginger. I ran out and bought a bag of these. I cant say that i had a headake before i started eating these candies, but they are good. YUMMY>
Mackenzie H.
These ginger chews are so delicious! They are great after a meal like a mint, or to settle an upset stomach. Ginger has lots of health benefits, and this is a great way to get some in your diet!
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
Love love love this product. I keep these in my purse for a snack because they help my stomach calm down. I buy them at Bed Bath and Beyond all the time and would definitely recommend them.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently purchased these for nausea from coming off a particular medication and they worked within an hour. I highly recommend these chews if you suffer from nausea. They work quickly and the taste isn't too bad.
Julie T.
I love ginger chews and the coffee flavor is pretty good in these. They are great to keep on hand for after meals or for a quick sweet treat to keep sugar cravings at bay.
Jamie P.
While I do not enjoy the flavor of these, the benefits of keeping this around makes up for it. People with headaches or upset stomach should always have this snack.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I keep these in my desk at work, in my purse, and in my pantry at home. They are always handy in case of a stomach ache or just a need for a quick snack.
Danette G.
Leadville, CO
Where do you get these? I have read the reviews and a lot of people are saying they are very good and help with headaches I'd like to try these!