Ginger People - Ginger Chews Spicy Apple Flavor - 3 oz. uploaded by Jenna Q.

BY GINGER PEOPLE

NEW LOOK: CANDY WRAPPERS NOW SHIPPINGNamed "Best Candy" at the Scovie Awards, our Gin Gins Spicy Apple Chewy Ginger Candy combine the peppery pop of ginger, cinnamon and allspice with the refreshing sweetness of delicious apples. Delightfully spicy, chewy and full flavored, these flavorful treats remind us of a warm slice of apple pie. Drop a few in a cup of boiling water, let them melt and enjoy a deliciously spiced cup of Spicy Apple Ginger Cider. YumGluten Free. All Natural. Two Gin Gins Spicy Apple Chewy Ginger Candy contain 40 calories, 0g fat, 4mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates and 7g sugars.6 pack / 3oz per bag Product of Indonesia The Ginger People see more...

• What does this taste like? Actual ginger? Or extract? 5 Answers
  • How is this well love to know 6 Answers
  • Does this product have actual ginger or ginger extract? H...6 Answers
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I absolutely love Gin Gins and these are my least favorite flavor, which is saying a lot because they are still good. The Apple flavor seems artificial to me and it doesn't pack a punch like the other varieties. I will not repurchase because there are flavors I like much better.
Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
So my co worker was eating these one day and I was curious. I asked her about them and she asked if I wanted to try one. I immediately said no because I don’t like ginger.. never have. I saw her eating the entire bag and kept thinking man those MUST be good. So the next day I went over to the fresh market they had a deal 2 bags for $5 so I said what the heck I’ll try it out. Next thing you know IM ADDICTED. they taste like warm chewy apple pies in your mouth!!!
Britnee L.
This is my favorite flavor of Gin Gin's chewy candies. The taste reminds me of an apple cider. I like to keep them on hand for when I feel nauseated. I like the natural ingredients in them. I do wish they were a little cheaper, however.
Courtney E.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these!! You really wouldn't know there's ginger in these candies if the bag didn't say Ginger People on it. Sweet apple cinnamon flavor with a tiny bit of warmth from the ginger. Soft with a bit of chew, so they stick around longer than something you could just chew up in 30 seconds. Helps calm my stomach, but can also be enjoyed as a candy treat. So happy I found these, but I can't find this flavor locally so I have to buy them in larger packs online.
molly k.
I actually bought these since ginger is calming on the stomach! Any time I'm not feeling great I'd chew one of these and not only does it taste great, the ginger is completely soothing!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are one of my favorite treats and by far the best flavor variety of this candy! They are the perfect texture and blend of sweet with a spicy end! The price is reasonable but they can be hard to find!
Charlotte D.
These taste so amazing!! This is the best flavor of this brand by far. They are a good price and last a while. I haven't had any ginger candy I've liked more. They aren't too spicy like other ginger candies. I definitely recommend them!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love these ginger candies and out of three flavors I order monthly from Amazon this one is my favorite! If you like spicy snacks this is a great one to try I highly recommend these chewy treats!
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Ginger is great for so many health related things especially calming the stomach so I always have ginger and eat ginger products. I love the flavor and it is a great value . Not expensive and I love these
Jen P.
Tasty little sweet treats with a little zing from the ginger. I just wish they were easier to open. The individual wrapped candies tend to be a bit difficult to unwrap.
Felicia L.
Dallas
Do they taste good?
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Have not tried , are they any good??
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
I'm a fan of ginger but are these any good?
Shelbie G.
Lake Jackson, TX
Does this product have actual ginger or ginger extract? Has anyone pregnant tried these? If so.. Did it help with nausea?
Sherry W.
Plano, TX
How is this well love to know