Ginger People Ginger Chews Peanut 3 oz Case of 24

Ginger People Ginger Chews Peanut Description: Chewy Ginger Peanut Candies Nutty, Stimulating and Delicious! Like the coveted cashews in a bowl of mixed nuts, Peanut Ginger Chews are the first ones to disappear first from our company candy dish. Our delicious peanut ginger candies are reminiscent of those chewy peanut treats from our childhoods. Peanut Ginger Chews capture the gentle sweet heat of ginger and the nutty goodness of peanuts. Beyond yummy, ginger and peanuts are also rich in antioxidants. Satisfy your warmest and nuttiest desires with these exceedingly please candies. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nutrient Facts Serving Size: 2 Pieces (About 11 g) Servings Per Container: About 6 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 40 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0.5 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 4 mg 0% Total Carbohydrates 9 g 3% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 8 g * Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Sugar, maltose, ginger, ground peanuts, potato starch, vegetable oil, salt. This product is made in a facility that also processes peanuts and other tree nuts. • Cane sugar, ground peanuts, tapioca starch, ginger. CONTAINS: Peanuts. see more...

• I usually purchase this on amazon. Where can I get it in store?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paige P.
I love these things. They are so tasty. I have a terrible sweet tooth so now instead of having candy in the afternoon I will have a few of these. I found them because I was trying to cut down on sugar, but ginger also has great health benefits. They are a little spicy because of the ginger, but I prefer that actually.
Madison A.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for settling your stomach! I swear by these anytime I travel by boat! Easy to share and people will love you forever when this simple chew relieves motion sickness. 100% worth the money!
Niecy H.
I like this product ginger is really good for you it comes in little packets and it's not that strong with the ginger.
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
This is my favourite gingin flavour of all. I love gingins for their taste, but I know that ginger also comes with many health benefits. I like how chewy they are and are the perfect level of 'hot'.
Madison A.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually purchase this on amazon. Where can I get it in store?