Ginger People - Ginger Chews Original Flavor - 4.5 oz. uploaded by Svitlana P.Ginger People - Ginger Chews Original Flavor - 4.5 oz. uploaded by Maria T.

BY GINGER PEOPLE

Ginger People Gin Gins Chewy Ginger Candy Description: Made with 10% Fresh Ginger A Soothing Travel Treat! / Good for all Modes of Travel and Activity The Original Ginger Chew All Natural / Gluten Free 20 Calories per Piece A Message From The Ginger People We're delighted to treat you to our yummy line of all natural candies made with an extra blast of fresh ginger. We call this the Gin Gins difference. Pop one in your mouth and experience the warmth and goodness ginger brings. It's our tribute to the world's most wonderful spice! Free Of Gluten. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Pieces (About 12 g) Servings Per Container: About 10 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories40 Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g0% Saturated Fat0 g0% Trans Fat0 g Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium0 mg* Total Carbohydrates10 g3% Dietary Fiber0 g Sugars10 g* Protein0 g Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium0% Iron0% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Cane sugar, ginger (10%), tapioca starch. Allergen Statement: Made in a facility that also processes milk, soy and peanuts. Cane sugar, ginger, tapioca starch. see more...

Madelynn W.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
I absolutely love ginger and this ginger product. The ginger gives the candy a kick and the powered sugar around the candy mellows it out at the end. Whenever I eat this product it goes me warm feeling inside. Not only does this product taste divine, but on many occasions it has helped relieve my nausea ( as many ginger products do). If you like ginger you should gives this candy a go.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So when I signed up to be a member at a local Co-Op there were a few of these in my new members box. I had never had ginger before so I had no clue what I was in for. I really didn't have any expectations when I opened it, but WOW that taste was not for me. I wish I liked it because I have heard of the health benefits but I just couldn't.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Not a fan. I usually get Korean chewable ginger candies to help when I have nausea (which is a lot, so this sort of thing is usually a life-saver for me). I couldn't find my usual brand so I got these and could not eat them. They taste fine, but they're extremely hard to chew. Hurt my jaw, really difficult to eat.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
These are great to keep in your purse! Works for everything from every day tummy aches to using them during car rides or flights.
Raven N.
Raven N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delightful if you're a fan of ginger. They are a bit strong in the flavor department, and some of the folks I've had try these find them too overpowering, but I adore them. I do have to be careful when chewing them, as they are very sticky and can get stuck in my molars if I just chomp on them willy-nilly, but I love these as a nice, soothing snack, especially when I'm feeling a little queasy. I'm told you can also make these into a tea if the chews are too strong for you on their own, but I have yet to try that, since I like the strong ginger flavor. Overall, know that they are pretty strong, so if you have a problem with spices or strong flavors in general, you might want to skip this one, but if you're like me and love ginger, you'll probably love these, too.
Julie N.
Julie N.
If you're ever depressed just pick up a box of these guilt free candy! It's extremely delicious; not too sweet like the others and def has that amazing ginger kick to it. Completely repurchase worth.
Britnee L.
Britnee L.
This is the spiciest of the Gin Gin's Chewy Candies. I enjoy the flavor and keep them on hand for when I feel nauseated. I like the natural ingredients. I wish they were more affordable, however.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Marietta , GA
The flavor is strong. FOr someone who gets car sick often these really do help. I would recommend them to anyone who is pregnant or suffers from motion sickness
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Very chewy ginger candy very similar to a caramel but with a very strong ginger taste. I love these candies I always buy them at our local gourmet market and I carry them in my purse they go great with hot or iced green tea. If you love chewy caramels and ginger this candy is for you if you don't like spicy candy I would avoid this one.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden, UT
They are good really chewy after a few my jaw hurt. I do like them though it seems to be comforting to eat. I do recommend. They are very gingery, but that's why I liked them. I would buy again and share with all my friends
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Denton, TX
Where can you find these?
Hali C.