BY GINGER PEOPLE

Ginger People Gin-Gins Hard Candy Description: Double Strength Ginger Hard Candy Pleasantly warm, natural and invigorating. Take Gin Gins with you wherever you go and enjoy them as spicy-sweet pick-me-ups. These tiny pulses of sweet heat will freshen your breath naturally while delivering the unique warmth and soothing goodness of ginger. Gin Gins are comforting travel companions with the perfect amount of ginger oomph! Enjoy them as a natural hard candy or drop two or three in a cup along with any tea bag. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 Pieces Servings Per Container: 10 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 35 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g * Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Sugars 7 g * Protein 0 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, ginger. this product is made in a facility that also processes peanuts and other tree nuts. Cane sugar, glucose syrup, ginger. see more...

Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My gastroenterologist recommended these ginger candies to me after we realized that the anti-nausea medicine I was taking was increasing my blood pressure. I didn’t like the chewy candy, which comes in the green pouch, but I really like the hard candy as I can tuck it up high in my cheek and lay down when the nausea gets too bad and just let the ginger candy slowly melt. Now it doesn’t stop the vomiting if it’s going to happen, but if you can suck on these at the onset of the nausea it can help. I live in the constant state of nauseousness, but these little ginger candies have been a lifesaver. Perfect for anyone pregnant, going through chemo, or just battles nausea due to medication or medical issue they have, these are a great alternative to anti-nausea meds. And they’re all natural and gluten-free, which makes it’s nicer. Ginger People Gin-Gins Hard Candy - 3 oz
Madison E.
Birmingham, AL
I always have these on me. I keep a bag at the office, a few in my purse and tons at home! The flavor is perfectly spicy without being overly ginger. I can usually find them at Fresh Market. I don't just use these when I'm having an upset stomach, but to kill a sweet tooth or just because!
Sarah P.
Erie, PA
If you like ginger, you'll love this hard candy. I got it because I was feeling Nauseous one night at work and it works like a charm. It's a nice hard candy to keep in your purse too. I always look for healthier candies and I'm so glad I found these.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these things so much. Sweet, spicy, and totally delicious!! You can find the originals at Trader Joe's but I've also seen them at TJ Maxx in more flavors! Definitely recommend as your next snack purchase!
Amy T.
Drexel hill, PA
These are the only things that can really keep my nausea under control. I stash them everywhere.. in the car, my purse, work, travel bags. And they taste good too.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
My husband and I are absolutely in love with these little candies! We also love the chewy gin-gins but had to quit buying them because I would eat the entire bag in one or two sittings. I love these hard candies because you get the ginger taste but they take a while to dissolve so you only need one or two for a treat. Highly recommend this product. Also, if you want to give them a try without buying three bags head to your local health-food store and they will most likely have them in the candy aisle. Try the chewy ones too but beware, those a doubly addictive.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently stopped taking my celexa (anti-depressant) and was advised to take these chews for the nausea I was experiencing. I took one of these chews, along with a peppermint and ginger root supplement and within an hour, I felt better! These chews are tasty and work really well when you're feeling sick. I highly recommend them. I am purchasing another bag before I fly to London in October. My favorite flavor is the spicy apple.
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I swear by Gin-Gins Hard Candies to stave off motion sickness and nausea. They have a very intense ginger taste, but they are so good! I usually buy them at T J Maxx because they are on sale there. I've tried other ginger chews and these are by far the best.
Chelsee G.
One of my coworkers gave me a few of these during a particularly bad case of morning sickness. They helped ease my stomach almost immediately. They're sweet, with a little spice. They might be a little too spicy for some, though.
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love these ginger hard candies. A lot of people use them for upset tummies but I use it when I need something a bit sweet in the afternoon. Slightly spicy with a hint of sweetness. Not overloaded with sugar.
Danielle A.
Has anyone tried the chewy version?