Ginger People Gin Gins Boost ( 24x1.1 Oz) uploaded by Dawn F.

BY GINGER PEOPLE

NEW LOOK: CANDY WRAPPERS NOW SHIPPINGFondly referred to as our "little potion for the motion", Gin Gins Super Strength Ginger Caramel Candy is a superdelicious, supersoothing candy packed with a whopping 30 fresh ginger our most potent candy yet You'll enjoy its softer texture and warm ginger kick. If you or someone you know suffers from motion sickness, give this tasty little candy a try. Call it a little traveler's insurance to help make your next journey the most comfortable yet. Gluten Free. All Natural. Six Gin Gins Super Strength Ginger Caramel Candy contain 60 calories, 0g fat, 15mg sodium, 15g carbohydrates and 10g sugars.12 pack / 1.1oz per box Product of Indonesia The Ginger People see more...

Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Gin Gins Boost is an awesome ginger candy. I buy them at TJ Maxx because I get motion sickness. Gin Gins are effective at helping with nausea and they also taste good. I've tried other ginger candies, but Gin Gins are definitely the best ones I have tried.
Sierra G.
Torrance, CA
I love Gin GIns! I regularly have stomach problems, and I just chew on one of these. The strong ginger flavor is spicy, but you can tell it is made with the real stuff. I would definitely suggest these to people. Always good to have on hand, or in your desk drawer in case you feel sick at work!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love all things ginger and these are the perfect pocket size package. For the money it is a good amount of candies inside. Even though you can use these for motion sickness or nausea, I just like them for something sweet.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This Gin Gin ginger candy was a surprise. I've tried other flavors but this particular candy soothed my stomach dramatically. I really enjoy it and will be buying again. I highly recommend it!
tania P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a good thing to have!! This truly helps with feeling naseaus and it's helped me a bunch! I highly recommend this to everyone
Tonia H.
I get extreme morning sickness when I'm pregnant and these really helped me through my first trimester with my first baby
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
I love snacking on these because they help settle my stomach and they satisfy my craving for sweets and candy!
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
This brand is really good especially if you are a Ginger lover like me.You can find at Trader Joe's.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
My son love this candy every time we go to the candy store he gets three packs of this candy
Gabrielle I.
Apache Jct, AZ
Surprisingly yummy! I'm not the biggest fan of ginger however these were pretty good.
Kinsley R.