Ginger People Crystallized Ginger Candy - 3.5 oz uploaded by Brenna G.

BY GINGER PEOPLE

Ginger People Crystallized Ginger Candy Description: All Natural Candied Baby Ginger Ginger warms the body and soothes the soul. Enjoy the sweet-heat of crystallized baby ginger, harvested at the peak of its flavor and steeped in cane sugar syrup. One of the world's original candies, crystallized ginger was commonly served at the end of the meal to aid digestion during medieval times. Take these tender, golden gems on your next trip as a soothing travel companion, use them as a flavorful baking ingredient or a nice plunk into a sweet tooth and settle your stomach with the goodness of crystallized ginger. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 4 Pieces (About 24 g) Servings Per Container: About 4 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories80* Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g* Saturated Fat0 g0% Trans Fat0 g Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium35 mg2% Total Carbohydrate19 g6% Dietary Fiber0 g Sugars18 g* Protein0 g0% Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium0% Iron2% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Baby ginger and cane sugar. This product is made in a facility that also processes peanuts and other tree nuts. Ginger and cane sugar. see more...

Brenna G.
So spicy, so tasty! I love these things hey really are just crystallized ginger bits, but they are good. I like them when my stomach hurts. And they are gluten free and vegan so that's a plus!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I frequently get stomach aches and my doctor recommended I try eating some more ginger, so I tried these candies. They taste great and I love the spice, and even though they're a bit sugary they do seem to help settle my stomach.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love these ginger crystalized snacks. You can definitely taste the ginger which is why I like them. If your a ginger fan like I am, these are a must!
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Sweet and spicy just the way I like it ;) Ginger has some great health benefits and it also helps that they are pretty tasty!
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Really good ginger candies to eat when you need some sweets, and if you have a upset stomach
Mandy G.
These are tasty as a snack but also excellent chopped up and used in your cooking!
Vanessa F.
Omg Best ginger people ever! I love these! Omg you must try these absolutely must!
Khalil E.
Sousse
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
جيد جدا ، لذيذ جدا! أنا أحب هذه الملاحظات في الواقع.  أنا أحبهم عندما تؤلم معدتي.  وهم الغلوتين الحرة والنباتيين ، وهذا هو زائد!