BY GINGER PEOPLE

Ginger People Ginger Juice Description: Naturally Pressed At last! Ginger made easy. Discover the goodness of ginger in its most convenient form- Ginger Juice. No need to peel or chop anymore. Ginger Juice is the perfect time-saving alternative to fresh or ground ginger. Just splash it on salads, over fish and in tea, stir fry, marinades, fruit juice, soups and more! Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 tbsp. Servings Per Container: 10 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 2 * Sodium 1 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Ginger and citric acid. Ginger And Citric Acid. see more...

Shei R.
I'm probably the only one here who isn't impressed with this product. I like using ginger for home cooked meals at least twice a week. For me, this isn't comparable to the aromatic scent of fresh ginger. Will not buy again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff is wonderful it's great for cooking and nausea. I got this to add to stir fry and give my cooking more flavor! I ended up using it mostly to add to club soda and make ginger ale or to hot water for tea. It helps with nausea and digestion. It's not as strong as I expected and it has a ting of sweetness. Highly recommend this as a pantry staple.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
This stuff is wonderful. I usually add it to tea or apple juice. Good to use in recipes too like stir fry. I pay around $5 for this bottle at the grocery store but you don't use a lot at once so it's not too pricey. For anyone obsessed with ginger like I am, I highly suggest you pick this up.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
These particular ginger is very good,I stumbled on it at Walmart and I decided to give it a trial,dis is so great
Joanna l.
Littlerock, CA
I love this dressing for my salads. Definitely recommend in your daily !!!! For my foodies
Liliana P.
Me gusto este aderezo para darle sabor a mis ensaladas pero tambien para marinar carnes
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
What exactly do you use this for?