Ginger + Liz Colour Collection Nail Lacquer

Nail Lacquer - ULTA Exclusive! Ginger + Liz Colour Collection has a reputation for creating trendsetting nail lacquer colors that are vibrant, long lasting, and chip resistant. And, the perks don't stop there! The polishes include Control Top caps to help you control the polish strokes for ample coverage and a 298 strand flat brush for smooth application.G+L Tip: Strong, healthy nails help manicures last longer. Improve the condition of your nails by incorporating fresh, minimally processed foods like vegetables and whole grains into your diet.Vegan-friendly and toxin free (5 FREE: no toluene, formaldehyde, formaldyhyde resin, camphor, or DBP)(0.54 oz) - Nail Lacquer

Is the G+L formula long lasting and chip-resistant? I have discovered this brand while shopping at Ulta and I am interested in purchasing.
Start your review of Ginger + Liz Colour Collection Nail Lacquer!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Turn It Up
Such a great nail brand. I buy the metal glitter and add it to a few nails, sometimes at the bottom and sometimes in a French manicure way. Very easy yo apply
Kati K.
Ginger + Liz Colour Collection Nail Lacquer uploaded by Kati K.
Ginger + Liz Color Collection: Unbothered I LOVE this nail polish! 5 free, vegan nail polish. LOVE this bold, shiny, matte intense purple lacquer. Long-lasting, chip resistant. Great polish! Women-run business! #girlpower!
Emily B.
Kent
Review for: Got My Groove Back
I like these nail polishes. I personally got the shade “Got My Groove Back”. The color applies evenly across the nail, and the glitter is very reflective and gorgeous. Plus it dries fast. Only complaint is that I have to put on multiple coats to get a nice color. I would recommend this product.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the colors this brand provides. I am not into the whole “toxic-feee” thing, but it couldn’t hurt to use something that doesn’t have “bad” ingredients. I just love the aesthetic and the formula is nice. I also love that it’s Black-owned.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Review for: Chase Me
I randomly stumbled upon this brand at Ulta. It is the MOST vibrant nail polish I have ever owned. It looks amazing. It also lasts way longer than my Essie and OPI!!! I get compliments on it all the time and ladies actually stop me at the nail place thinking that the color is available there. Sadly, I can not find it at Ulta anymore and have to order from their site directly.