Ginger + Liz Colour Collection Nail Lacquer uploaded by Kati K.

BY GINGER + LIZ COLOUR COLLECTION

Nail Lacquer - ULTA Exclusive! Ginger + Liz Colour Collection has a reputation for creating trendsetting nail lacquer colors that are vibrant, long lasting, and chip resistant. And, the perks don't stop there! The polishes include Control Top caps to help you control the polish strokes for ample coverage and a 298 strand flat brush for smooth application.G+L Tip: Strong, healthy nails help manicures last longer. Improve the condition of your nails by incorporating fresh, minimally processed foods like vegetables and whole grains into your diet.Vegan-friendly and toxin free (5 FREE: no toluene, formaldehyde, formaldyhyde resin, camphor, or DBP)(0.54 oz) - Nail Lacquer see more...

• Is the G+L formula long lasting and chip-resistant? I have discov...2 Answers
Brooke M.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Chase Me
I randomly stumbled upon this brand at Ulta. It is the MOST vibrant nail polish I have ever owned. It looks amazing. It also lasts way longer than my Essie and OPI!!! I get compliments on it all the time and ladies actually stop me at the nail place thinking that the color is available there. Sadly, I can not find it at Ulta anymore and have to order from their site directly.
Kati K.
Ginger + Liz Color Collection: Unbothered
I LOVE this nail polish! 5 free, vegan nail polish. LOVE this bold, shiny, matte intense purple lacquer. Long-lasting, chip resistant. Great polish! Women-run business! #girlpower!
AMY L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is the G+L formula long lasting and chip-resistant? I have discovered this brand while shopping at Ulta and I am interested in purchasing.