BY CHIMES

Ginger Chews Peanut Butter by Chimes 2 oz Tin Ginger Chews Peanut Butter For three generations Chimes has been making the pure ginger chews candy that awaken your senses and lift your spirits. Using the traditional time-honored technique of stone grinding we are able to extract the purist ginger essence that gives Chimes its invigorating warming sensation. Chimes gives your mouth that shooting musical experience. Just as yin complements yang so is spicy balanced by sweetness in Chimes. Energy and serenity. Body and Spirit. Perfect harmony. Take a break and indulge. Let Chimes energizes and refreshes you for a new day. Ingredients Cane Suger Maltose Choice Ginger Peanut Butter Starch Vegetable Oil. Supplement Facts Serving Size 0.14 oz Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 16 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0 Saturated Fat 0 g 0 Trans Fat 0 g 0 Sodium 0 mg 0 Total Carbohydrates 4 g 2 Sugars 3 g Protein 0 g Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Does not contain Addi see more...

• How spicy are these? More than a normal ginger spice? 2 Answers
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
I am obsessed with these. My mother introduced them to me and I love them! They are so nice to carry in my purse and when I'm grocery shopping they help me not give in to buying a bunch of sweets! They have a little spicy kick from the ginger that is just perfect!!
Joanna L.
Such a great product! These ginger chews are a must have at all times. I always carry them with me, they prevent an upset stomach and are just an all around great candy to chew on. They also leave you with fresh smelling breath and at times quench you appetite
Natasha B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These ginger chews are really good. They really help with nausea and overall just have a great tastes. I really like to use these for long car rides. Sometimes I get motion sickness is I am in the car too long and these help. They are hard to find in stores where I live. Best to order online.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Ginger Chews Peppermint Chimes are a favorite. I use to enjoy them with my Grandmother and so every time I treat myself it brings back memories. Ginger and Peppermint both are good for you and they are natural digestion supplements, they prevent heartburn, gas and bloating. So have a treat that taste awesome and is good for you.
Julie T.
This is a totally unexpected combination, but so spicy and refreshing. I love all of the chimes ginger chews flavors, but the peppermint is really unlike anything I've tried before. They are really good for after meals to settle your stomach and freshen breath.
Jennifer S.
Muskegon, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE these ginger chews! I like to pop one when I'm feeling hungry but am not ready to eat yet, and also when I've got a stomach ache. The ginger really makes me feel better!
Martina B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I first found these at a local candy shop and I didn't think that I would like these, but they are so good! The ginger sneaks up on you though and is sort of spicy!
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Really good and really healthy for you. the best when you are working out and hotting the gym
Areeba G.
Finger chews peppermint is not mine style because i don't Like ginger so i don't eat it after My workout so If you don't Like ginger so not eat it because the taste is very much ginger
Alyssa S.
How spicy are these? More than a normal ginger spice?