BY GINALLI MILANO

Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This product is amazing, I haven't bought one myself because I don't curl my hair a lot being that it's naturally ringlets, but I have used it before on clients and it works perfectly. Not only does it work perfectly but it stays for hours and if you leave it in overnight in a towel Loosely it will give you nice waves in the morning! Just a tip!! Enjoy !
Hiral P.
Suwanee, GA
I absolutely love this iron! I have tried lots of different irons in my hair because I love to style it and this is my favorite hands down.
Lanai G.
I have thick long hair . and this product makes it so easy for me to do my hair ! i absolutely love it !!
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
It's perfect! Especially good for girls with long hair. If you have long hair the skinny barrel gives you lots of nice natural wavy curls, if you have shorter curls go for a bigger barrel!
Waheebah S.
Omg I love this so much, my curls last for a very long time. and the timing is amazing. It heats up in less than 15 sec which is fantastic