Gimme Vitamin D3 Dark Chocolate Candies

by Gimme

Candy with Benefits™ enjoy all natural ingredients 64% Cacao 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 Yum! Crisp Rice Puffs Dipped in Dark Chocolate Infused with Vitamin D3 and Sealed in a Candy Shell 12 - 1 Oz Bags Net Wt 12.0 Oz

How much cocoa is in the actual bar?
Has anybody gotten a voxbox!!! I havent and i have opened like 15 badges in one months and have like 1500 people.. What can i do to get a box
Where can i find this?
Start your review of Gimme Vitamin D3 Dark Chocolate Candies!
How would you rate this product?
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,298 reviews
Dark chocolate is my favorite kind and when I discovered this one I was so happy to see it had vitamins in it! The chocolate is smooth and not fake at all just delightful and tasty!
Lacey O.
Colorado Springs
It was totally worth my 15$, healthy and it tastes super good !! Great chocolate
Preetika R.
Great supplement and source of vitamin D3.And icing on the cake its in chocolate form