GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGimme
- Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 017 oz

GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz.

by Gimme

Roasted Korean style seaweed design to eat like a potato chip with exceptional quality, consistency and flavor; certified organic, certified non GMO, certified gluten free, predominately organic sesame, organic sesame oil, 100% sea salt from New Zealand; the only certified organic and non GMO seaweed on the market. Gim means roasted seaweed in Korean. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz.!
Samantha S.
Lebanon, PA
GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz. uploaded by Samantha S.
I don’t have much experience with seaweed but I really liked this brand. I made the “TikTok” salmon and bought these to go with it. It was so delicious!! Definitely give them a try!
Pui C.
BELCHERTOWN, MA
GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz. uploaded by Pui C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Yummylicious is my only word for this sea salt seaweed! I finished this snack in no time ;)
Alicia H.
1,444 reviews
GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz. uploaded by Alicia H.
I originally wasnt very sure I would like these. However, I was pretty pleasantly surprised when I tasted them. They're very light and crunchy and flavored lightly with sea salt. They remind me a lot of sushi without all the added ingredients, because sushi is often wrapped in nori obviously. But overall, definitely not a bad snack and very low in calories. Could even be a great add in to some dishes, such as rice bowls for extra flavor and crunch.
Robin R.
GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz. uploaded by Robin R.
Hey you all, enjoy Korean seaweed, but not this seasalt flavor. Take it from me, I am a Korean-American. I grew up eating gim (seaweed), but even I was fooled into buying this stuff. But when I tasted it—zero flavor. I tried wrapping it around rice with vinegar, coleslaw, nuggets, omelette, and/or meatballs --zilch, nada: no seaweed flavor. Rather, buy JAYONE brand whole sheets. Cut it in half lengthwise, then into strips the width you prefer. Wrap over rice with a bit of vinegar, coleslaw, nuggets, omelette and/or meatballs--yummy!! Haha, even I was duped with this GIMMICK! :o :)
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far my favorite seaweed and I’ve tried many. I buy these in bulk off Amazon and they do cost more than most of the other comparable seaweeds I love these the best plus they are organic. They taste amazing with just the right amount of sea salt and are fresh and crunchy. These are very low in calories and I usually eat 3 packs because they are small but under 120 calories so can’t beat that.
Tiffany Z.
San Antonio, TX
These are absolutely delicious! They are a simple, healthy snack, and my kids can't get enough of them, either!
Heather S.
FAYETTEVILLE , NC
GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz. uploaded by Heather S.
I love Seaweed snack. I found GimMe organic snacks on sale ever couple weeks. These are a house hold favorite. I have to hide them from the kids. I have recently started a weight loss and healthy eating journey and the seaweed snack are the perfect alternative to chips
Dianna M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
Such a yummy and healthy snack. This brand by far has the best seaweed I’ve tried. I hate how expensive it is lol but it is the normal price for seaweed snacks. If it was cheaper I’d probably eat these for breakfast lunch and dinner
Jessica P.
Hampton, NH
My boss got me hooked on using seaweed with rice. This was my first brand I tried and I don’t see why not to continue using it. It’s not only yummy but it comes at a great price for such a big amount of seaweed strips
Amelia R.
Westfield, NJ
I love this snack.  It's an easy portable snack and tastes great.  I love the texture and taste of seaweed and it goes great eating it with other asian cuisines.  I'm interested in trying the other flavors of the seaweed snack.  I wish it wasn't as expensive or could be bought in bulk but that's my only complaint. I would definitely get this again and recommend it to friends.

Looking for your answer?