BY GIMME

Roasted Korean style seaweed design to eat like a potato chip with exceptional quality, consistency and flavor; certified organic, certified non GMO, certified gluten free, predominately organic sesame, organic sesame oil, 100% sea salt from New Zealand; the only certified organic and non GMO seaweed on the market. Gim means roasted seaweed in Korean. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Amelia R.
Westfield
I love this snack.  It's an easy portable snack and tastes great.  I love the texture and taste of seaweed and it goes great eating it with other asian cuisines.  I'm interested in trying the other flavors of the seaweed snack.  I wish it wasn't as expensive or could be bought in bulk but that's my only complaint. I would definitely get this again and recommend it to friends.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Personally, I thought these were really gross and I even tend to like seaweed snacks. At least, usually I like them but the ones I prefer are flavored (teriyaki, wasabi, etc.). These tasted like fish skin, but my boyfriend ended up eating them, and he wasn’t a huge fan either but he did finish the package. I would not purchase these again, with this particular flavor, but I’d be willing to try out other flavors!
Kendro T.
One of my favorite snacks! Healthy, tasty, and great for on the go. I always grab these from Whole Foods. I’d like for them to be just a TAD bit saltier, but other than that, they’re delish. GimMe - Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Sea Salt - 0.17 oz.
Heather S.
FAYETTEVILLE , NC
I love Seaweed snack. I found GimMe organic snacks on sale ever couple weeks. These are a house hold favorite. I have to hide them from the kids. I have recently started a weight loss and healthy eating journey and the seaweed snack are the perfect alternative to chips
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
These are absolutely delicious! They are a simple, healthy snack, and my kids can't get enough of them, either!

back