BY GIMME CLIPS

Turn Up Your Feminine Charm & Win Hearts Beautifully Compliments Your Face. Perfect Hairdo Accessory for Creating a Perfect Coiffure. Just for You:  From Small Girls to Grown Up Ladies. Adds that Extra Zing to Your Outfits *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Lillian h.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this color and it's a great accessory for attending a festival. I love this hairpiece and would wear this anytime.
Indy M.
Tempe, AZ
Very pretty, I love flowers in my hair. they are just a little bit too price. I always get better deals online on eBay with free shipping
Ally R.
Petal, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these for my cousin and after wearing maybe 3 times the petals started to fall off. She was very upset about it and so was I.
Laurie H.
Sault S Marie, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are so cute and fun but a bit $$ for a lil flower I still love them tho
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
These are very cute for kids and adults alike! They are on an alligator clip that's easy to clip on and remove!
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute and look great on smaller children. You just clip it to a head band and they are good to go. It stays put on the headband.